****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Josh Allen had a lot of ???? coming out of college and he's not too bad himself so Burrow may just be the real thing. I won't even bring up Lamar Jackson, that kid had everybody fooled.

Sign me up.

When the terms of the deal are announced I'll look the other way and try and ease myself into accepting it.

Let's make the deal for Gurley and get more picks to ease the sting. 5 and 18 (as well as 2021 picks) would be in the deal but I'm trying to hold onto 26 and 39 this year.

All kidding aside, I gave up hope for Burrow around halftime of the Alabama game. I'd prefer to not even think about about JB9 anymore until we play the Bengals.

Last edited:
I'd rather stick with Tua and luckily that's who Miami wants.

Florio is using Miami's draft capital as clickbait

Go up and get the QB that is not picked by Cinci. All the rest is gravy. Just don't want to pay any more than necessary to move up.

View attachment 37683

This is why I still don't trust Burrow. How do you go from a projected, undrafted prospect who was barely passable at the college level to having the greatest college football season of all-time in the span of ONE year?

Experience. We're talking about a 3-1 TD:INT ratio like it's a bad thing.

Next do Tom Brady's. Please.

That's too much draft Capital to give up. We would have to give up. All three first-rounders and then some

Has a QB ever recovered and gone onto a successful career from an injury of the severity that Tua suffered?

That's too much draft Capital to give up. We would have to give up. All three first-rounders and then some

It's not even close to being too much. God knows I love the NFL draft as much as anyone. I've been waiting a long time to have a stock pile of picks. QB's that can dominate are worth more than 3 first round picks.

Consider the fact that if you hit on 2 of the 3 picks your well ahead of the curve so expecting us to hit on all 3 picks is the flaw in the logic.

You can acquire Burrow and still have an above average yield of picks over the next two years.

5, 18 and 26 aren't enough though.

Personally, I believe this is part of the smoke screen. This very well may be a ploy to help us get Tua without trading up. Which in itself is a great proposition, as a plan B.

Plan C = No QB this year and we continue to add picks.

I like all 3 options.

Has a QB ever recovered and gone onto a successful career from an injury of the severity that Tua suffered?

Without doing the research, I'd have to say no. But that has a lot to do with the fact that there aren't going to be any examples. It's a gamble no doubt.

Either way, I'll back the franchise because that's my duty and I have no say in the process.

None of us will be in any of the workouts or evaluations. We will all be hesitant.

**** Florio
And that's not just because Tua is my soulmate

Josh Allen had a lot of ???? coming out of college and he's not too bad himself so Burrow may just be the real thing. I won't even bring up Lamar Jackson, that kid had everybody fooled.
Josh Allen is the reason why Buffalo isn't better. He can't throw. And Lamar Jackson didn't have everybody fooled. Dude won a Heisman and almost a 2nd won for a reason. He's ridiculous.

I don’t know many people didn’t have a clue that he turned out to be the league MVP at the quarterback position. I remember during the combine there was talk about him changing positions but he wanted no part of that of course. He Made a lot of people including experts look foolish.

I don’t know many people didn’t have a clue that he turned out to be the league MVP at the quarterback position. I remember during the combine there was talk about him changing positions but he wanted no part of that of course. He Made a lot of people including experts look foolish.
1 guy talked about him switching positions and he's also one of the ones that didn't vote Jackson as 1st team All-Pro this year too. He's petty as ****.

Back
Top Bottom