Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Indicates That The Dolphins And Jakeem Grant Are Close To A 4-year Contract Extension

one of my favorite players from day one, i hope he balls out , you can't coach speed

He hasn’t had that in 3 years of production total let alone per year

Lol

Yes but it’s not for lack of ability but rather opportunity. He’s a weapon that can score from anywhere out of myriad formations. Wide, slot, backfield, jet sweep etc. This contract speaks to how they plan to use him. If they use him as much as expected he’d cost a lot more once a UFA.

Comments like this prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? Comments like yours prove you either don't watch the game or are a homer. He's provided nothing to the passing game in three years. He's not a deep threat & his 5'7 frame limits him into what he can do & has done in the slot. He can't block so he's not out there on running downs. He made his money on his return skills. Nothing wrong with that.

It really is a low risk high reward contract. If he balls out he is on a good contract if he bombs put we can wash our hands of it. Fantastic signing

Yea, that's a super team friendly deal. But I still expect some will squeal!

Great contract imo..team friendly deal, steal of a player.

Back
Top Bottom