Sources: Miami would like to trade Thigpen before draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Miami would like to trade Thigpen before draft

This would be one of the worst moves of the off season. We basicly have no dependable backup without Thigpen. Pennington can't throw and White isn't a QB.

Pennington is a reliable backup, he is as reliable as Thigpen is, that is why either guy could be traded. It won't be Pat White because there will be no takers.

Well I am not so sure it makes it look worse. But it would look alot like they would be trying to justify the Pat White pick by keeping him as a backup Qb.

It would actually look a lot like they like Pat White. Spending a 2nd rounder on him is further evidence of that, as is the multiple shots they gave him during the regular season. Has White justified that confidence? No, not yet. But that doesn't mean that White is doomed never to get better.

Read my signature for further commentary.

I thought the idea of Pat White being a starting qb was pretty much off the table. Since he has no trade value the idea was too move him too a differant position such as TE. Then we would be keeping Thigpen as #3. Pat White draft pick is still a mystery too me anyway. As critical as they are about Tebow, not many people said much against White.

Tight End?

I thought the idea of Pat White being a starting qb was pretty much off the table. Since he has no trade value the idea was too move him too a differant position such as TE. Then we would be keeping Thigpen as #3. Pat White draft pick is still a mystery too me anyway. As critical as they are about Tebow, not many people said much against White.

?

are you on crack, dude ?

:foundout:

It would actually look a lot like they like Pat White. Spending a 2nd rounder on him is further evidence of that, as is the multiple shots they gave him during the regular season. Has White justified that confidence? No, not yet. But that doesn't mean that White is doomed never to get better.

Read my signature for further commentary.

Whether the FO likes him or not . They have done an a lot to try and make him a Qb. Which thus far hasn't looked like it has worked. Changing a his throwing motion is one. Add that to the fact that the guy seems to operate more out of the shotgun formation. And still runs with the ball.

This spells a recipe for disaster!! Because if Henne were to go down. God forbid. And Penny who might not be ready for a bit. That leaves us with a short Qb who as of yet has yet to show he can complete a pass!!

Unfortunately, Thigpen probably wont be traded until after the draft, when a certain team wasn't able to draft a certain QB, and they have no other options.

If the Fin trade, trade Smiley and trade Thigpen we are gonna be real happy campers.
IMO, any trade with these guys will only get us draft picks in next yr drafts, teams are not going to deal this yr because they dont have to.

Ummm, He would have to grow a foot and put on at least 70 lbs.

I wouldn't mind trading him to Buffalo for like a 5th rounder and a swap of 1st round picks so we could move up to 9. That may help us get a better shot at Eric Berry.

I wouldn't mind trading him to Buffalo for like a 5th rounder and a swap of 1st round picks so we could move up to 9. That may help us get a better shot at Eric Berry.

That actually would be ideal if they would take it. Only if Berry falls to 9 though. If not, might as well stay at 12 and get Thomas if he is still there

fail of the day.

Posts like this make me consider a leave of absence from finheaven.

Thirdpartyfacepalm-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom