SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!!

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Add thoughts, share praises!!!

SOX WIN First World Series Since 1918!!! That was when Bread was 8 cents a loaf!!

UP YOURS Babe Ruth!!! :roflmao:

8 Straight Wins!!!

We made history being down 0-3!!

What a YEAR!!!

:www:

:clap:

:party:

:wharf:

:drinker:

clear.gif

:allhail:

:thewave:

clear.gif

This is just so damn sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there are any Cubs fans out there, I quite seriously feel for you guys. Maybe you'll finally break through soon...as soon as we get tired of winning them in 5 or 10 years. ;)

I'm partially happy that the Red Sox won, but I'm mostly a little upset, becuase I'm a Marlins fan and I don't want John Henry to win anything. But there's nothing I can do about it, so I guess I'm happy that I'm alive to see the Red Sox break the curse.

Congrats Sox fans! I knew this day had to happen sometime, much like the Rangers winning the Stanley Cup. Hopefully the Sox follow a simialr path as the Rangers post 1994 Championship. By the way, it's a cool -20 degrees down in hell today :D

Let's hope there are no deaths during the fans celebrations like there was for the pats and after the ALCS.

:boohoo:

If it wasn't for those annoying little losses to the skanks, we swept all three series!!! :eek:

3 in a row against the halos.....4 in a row against the yanks and cards.....

This was one of the greatest teams ever!!

inFINSible said:
:boohoo:

If it wasn't for those annoying little losses to the skanks, we swept all three series!!! :eek:

3 in a row against the halos.....4 in a row against the yanks and cards.....

This was one of the greatest teams ever!!

yeah, had you not lost 3 games then you would have swept the postseason and had we not lost 61 games in the reg season we would have been went 162-0 :shakeno:

nyjunc said:
yeah, had you not lost 3 games then you would have swept the postseason and had we not lost 61 games in the reg season we would have been went 162-0 :shakeno:
You get the point, loser!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

infinsible, Boston has finally won. Now you (and all the other pathetic Boston fans) can get over your mid life crisis!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
infinsible, Boston has finally won. Now you (and all the other pathetic Boston fans) can get over your mid life crisis!

Unlike us, you're doomed to a lifetime of being a New York Yankees fan. We understand the resentment you must feel.

When does the great pitching buy begin? :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom