SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!!

If FinsNYanks is a loser in life on the basis that he is a Yankees fan, what would that make you (a Red Sox fan)?

Gotta laugh when someone says i'm a loser in life over the internet. I'll just stick with my story while you go with yours..................RED SOX STILL SUCK. and if i'm such a b*tch, why do I always make trips up to Boston when the Yanks play the Sox and win or lose I am always the one shutting Red Sox fans up. Come to the bleachers in the Bronx R.I fan, I challenge u. I'll go to a Red Sox game with u at fenway, u do the same in the Bronx with me and we'll see who's holding what down.................b*tch!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Gotta laugh when someone says i'm a loser in life over the internet. I'll just stick with my story while you go with yours..................RED SOX STILL SUCK. and if i'm such a b*tch, why do I always make trips up to Boston when the Yanks play the Sox and win or lose I am always the one shutting Red Sox fans up. Come to the bleachers in the Bronx R.I fan, I challenge u. I'll go to a Red Sox game with u at fenway, u do the same in the Bronx with me and we'll see who's holding what down.................b*tch!!

Come on dude. Don't be a sore loser. You're making yourself look real dumb in this thread. Your the one who chimed in. Just tip your cap and admit that for 2004.....THE RED SOX ARE YOUR DADDY!

Martel said:
Come on dude. Don't be a sore loser. You're making yourself look real dumb in this thread. Your the one who chimed in. Just tip your cap and admit that for 2004.....THE RED SOX ARE YOUR DADDY!

Good look, Martel.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Red Sox wish they were the Stankees. Only need 20 more rings to catch up guys!

YEA! OK! Time for Prozac buddy! :lol:

You actually think the number of titles the stankees have means anything to the Red Sox and their fans? You are really reaching, I feel bad for you. Wait, no I don't. Sucks to be you. Oh Well.

FiN.in.RI said:
YEA! OK! Time for Prozac buddy! :lol:

You actually think the number of titles the stankees have means anything to the Red Sox and their fans? You are really reaching, I feel bad for you. Wait, no I don't. Sucks to be you. Oh Well.

EVERY team and their fans wishes they had the success of the Yankees. Are you telling me you would rather have lost for 86 years and win 1 title than win 26 Championships in that span? Come on, you can't expect anybody to believe that. It was great what Boston did, enjoy this b/c you don't know how long it will be until the next one. Don't start comparing yourself to the Yankees b/c it's an argumetn you can't ein. I tip my hat to the Sox, they were better this year when it counted but I'd much rather see my team's rival win 1 Title in 86 years than 26 in 80 or so.

nyjunc said:
EVERY team and their fans wishes they had the success of the Yankees. Are you telling me you would rather have lost for 86 years and win 1 title than win 26 Championships in that span? Come on, you can't expect anybody to believe that. It was great what Boston did, enjoy this b/c you don't know how long it will be until the next one. Don't start comparing yourself to the Yankees b/c it's an argumetn you can't ein. I tip my hat to the Sox, they were better this year when it counted but I'd much rather see my team's rival win 1 Title in 86 years than 26 in 80 or so.
Yeah....well guess what....The Yankees NEVER came back from a three game deficit to win a series....They NEVER won 8 in a row to finish the post season....They never swept two different series in one post season.....and they never dominated the World Series.....Like The Boston Red Sox of 2004!!

The Yankee Killers!!

Oh yeah.....titles won in the 21st century....Red Sox 1.......yanks.....0...... :roflmao:

The Yankees NEVER came back from a three game deficit to win a series

true

They NEVER won 8 in a row to finish the post season

True but we did win 7 in a row in '98 and won 11 straight postseason games from '98 to '99.

They never swept two different series in one post season

Incorrect. We did it TWICE. In '98 we swept tex in the ALDS and SD in the WS and in '99 we swept Tex in the ALDS and Atl in the WS.

and they never dominated the World Series.....Like The Boston Red Sox of 2004!!

I won't bother to look up the old years where I'm sure we dominated many a Series since we won so much but in recent times We swept the Pads in '98 and Braves in '99 plus we won a RECORD 14 consecutive WS games from '96-'00. I'd say that's domination plus in '98 we went 11-2 in the postseason and in '99 we went 11-1 in the postseason which were the 2 most dominant postseasons in history.

While 2000 may not technically be part of the 21st Century it is accepted that it is. It's like 1990 is technically part of the '80s but no one accepts that. Nice try though, hey only 20 more and you'll tie us.

I can understand the Sox fans bein overly excited and they deserve to be so but don't start comparing your ONE title in 86 years to our 26 or your ONE title in the past 8 years to our 4. It's just silly, you have a LONG way to go before you can get in the conversation w/ the Yankees.

nyjunc said:
While 2000 may not technically be part of the 21st Century it is accepted that it is. It's like 1990 is technically part of the '80s but no one accepts that. Nice try though, hey only 20 more and you'll tie us.

Your analogy is just flat out wrong. The 21st Century starts with 2001 because that is what is required for it to actually be the 21st Century. The 80s starts with 1980 because that's how it is described. If we were talking about the 208th Decade, that would run from 1981-1990, and if we were talking about the 2000s, that would start in 2000...

Jimmy James said:
Your analogy is just flat out wrong. The 21st Century starts with 2001 because that is what is required for it to actually be the 21st Century. The 80s starts with 1980 because that's how it is described. If we were talking about the 208th Decade, that would run from 1981-1990, and if we were talking about the 2000s, that would start in 2000...

Everyone acknowledges that 2000 started the new Millenium even though technically it did not. A decade is definied by 10 years and doesn't technically start until the 1st year(such as '91 in the 90s) so technically 1990 is apart of the decade of the 80s. It's all meaningless, ti's not like we won a WS 90 years ago, it was only 4 years ago and if that's what Sox fans need to hold on to to think they are in our class then go ahead and kid yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom