SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SOX WIN!! World Series CHAMPS!!!!!!! 2004!!!

Babe you starting to bore me now. :boring:

You just proving the theory of all Yankmee fans being totally obnoxious.

But if I were you I would take this back:

You are a Woman and you write the things you write? I am stunned.

You have better meant it in a complimentary manner of me being a female sports fan who could probably knock any male sports fan on their collective a$$ with my knowledge of sports.

Or if you meant it disparaging......just remember I can "smack talk" with the best of them....

nyjunc said:
Let me get this straight. Aftre being traded to the Red Sox you expected Curt Schilling to say he would have gone to the Yankees? I don't think we need judges this is a knockout.

You don't have a clue about Schilling, do you? He agreed to waive his no trade clause to go to the Red Sox because they brought in Francona:

"Terry is a huge part of this, if Terry gets the job," said Schilling, the former Red Sox farmhand who is due to be paid $12 million next season in the last year of his contract and is expected to seek a three-year extension from the Sox, which could have repercussions for the team in its dealings with its own pitchers whose free agency is looming, Pedro Martinez and Derek Lowe

You might not want to make yourself come of as such a clueless idiot in the future...

As for the Mets, I guess it was ok for Vince Coleman to throw a firecracker at a little girl or David Cone(he never acted up as a Yank) to expose himself to a female fan in the bullpen or Bret Saberhagen to spray BLEACH at reporters or Bonilla to threaten a reporter or Gooden to be so high that he missed the Mets WS parade. Shall I go on?

It doesn't help your cause much when half of the bad actors you cite have played for the Yankees *after* their bad acts. The Mets could claim surprise at some of this stuff, but the Yankees knew what they were getting into and chose classless players anyway...

Jeter is the Captain of the greatest franchise in the history of sports and a future HOFer at SS, why should he move? But it was ok that Mike Piazza(long since a great player) refused to play 1B(even though they had a better C behind him defensively) until he broke his meaningless C HR record?

You certainly aren't so stupid that you don't know the difference between peebs and me, are you? I'm the one who brought up Jeter the punk, and I don't give a damn about the Mets. Frankly, I think Piazza is a jackass. It doesn't have anything to do with Jeter being any less of a punk, though. Jeter was a prima donna about the whole situation because he cared more about his ego than helping his team. Perhaps things would be different right now if he hadn't been such a crybaby.

You just proving the theory of all Yankmee fans being totally obnoxious.

OK. You have proven my theory that all Met fans are jealous whiners.

You have better meant it in a complimentary manner of me being a female sports fan who could probably knock any male sports fan on their collective a$$ with my knowledge of sports.

I didn't mean as though you couldn't talk sports. I can tell you have knowledge but can tell how much yet b/c you are blinded by your hatred of the yansk. It happens to alot of folks as they become irrational when discussing the greatest franchise in the history of sports.

The reason I was surprised that you are a woman is b/c in my experience women usually aren't that irrational when it comes to sports. Your intense hatred for the Yanks clouds your judment a bit and you say some very classless things which I don't usually associate w/ women.

You don't have a clue about Schilling, do you? He agreed to waive his no trade clause to go to the Red Sox because they brought in Francona:

What does that have to do w/ whether or not he would have waived his no trade to become a Yankee? had the Yanks swung the deal he would have waived it to come here as well.

It doesn't help your cause much when half of the bad actors you cite have played for the Yankees *after* their bad acts. The Mets could claim surprise at some of this stuff, but the Yankees knew what they were getting into and chose classless players anyway...

Only Straw had problems here so what does that say about the Mets when most of them came here and were good citizens as well as good players?

Jeter was a prima donna about the whole situation because he cared more about his ego than helping his team. Perhaps things would be different right now if he hadn't been such a crybaby.

First off, who is your team? Next, when did jeter ever show he cared more about himself than the team? Jeter is a HOF SS in the prime of his career so why should he have moved? ARod is the better athlete and proved it by becoming a gold glove caliber 3B, I'm not sure Derek could do that so the situation was best for the team and Derek always does what's bst for the team.

Frankly, I think Piazza is a jackass.

Hey hey boo, I thought we were amigos here....campadres....what's up wit the hate? ;)
Tell me you wouldn't want Piazza as a DH for the Sox when he can no longer squat?

OK. You have proven my theory that all Met fans are jealous whiners.I didn't mean as though you couldn't talk sports. I can tell you have knowledge but can tell how much yet b/c you are blinded by your hatred of the yansk. It happens to alot of folks as they become irrational when discussing the greatest franchise in the history of sports.

The reason I was surprised that you are a woman is b/c in my experience women usually aren't that irrational when it comes to sports. Your intense hatred for the Yanks clouds your judment a bit and you say some very classless things which I don't usually associate w/ women.

now you really made yourself look like a total a$$.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Btw...I don't think you have much experience with women. Period.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

nyjunc said:
What does that have to do w/ whether or not he would have waived his no trade to become a Yankee? had the Yanks swung the deal he would have waived it to come here as well.

Go ahead -- dig yourself in deeper. Francona was his beloved manager back during his days with the Phillies. He seriously wasn't considering going anywhere until that hire got made. Kurt isn't your typical jock, and you're just making yourself look ridiculous with your doubt.

Only Straw had problems here so what does that say about the Mets when most of them came here and were good citizens as well as good players?

It says most of them learned their lesson with the Mets, who let them all go as a result of their destructive behavior. The Mets are the good guys here as far as I'm concerned. I seem to recall a jackass by the name of Steve Howe who had bad enough drug problems that he got banned for life from baseball. Which team picked him up when no other would? The Yankees.

First off, who is your team?

Pay attention. I'm a Red Sox fan through and through. :rolleyes2

Next, when did jeter ever show he cared more about himself than the team? Jeter is a HOF SS in the prime of his career so why should he have moved? ARod is the better athlete and proved it by becoming a gold glove caliber 3B, I'm not sure Derek could do that so the situation was best for the team and Derek always does what's bst for the team.

You go on thinking that, Yankee man...

Peebs said:
Hey hey boo, I thought we were amigos here....campadres....what's up wit the hate? ;)
Tell me you wouldn't want Piazza as a DH for the Sox when he can no longer squat?

Piazza isn't my style DH at all. I wouldn't be opposed if there were no better options, but I'm not asking for it.

Don't take my feelings about Piazza to suggest I hate your Mets. I do have a little grudge against them for the childhood trauma known as that World Series, but I certainly cheer for them against the likes of the Braves. :)

now you really made yourself look like a total a$$.

Btw...I don't think you have much experience with women. Period.

:rolleyes:

Go ahead -- dig yourself in deeper. Francona was his beloved manager back during his days with the Phillies. He seriously wasn't considering going anywhere until that hire got made. Kurt isn't your typical jock, and you're just making yourself look ridiculous with your doubt.

AGAIN, what does that have to do w/ him potentially being traded tot he yanks and waiving his no trade. Are you saying he would ONLY waive his no trade to play for Francona? That is assanine.

it amazes me Schilling even decided to play in Arizona since he wasn't playing for Francona :rolleyes:

Hopefully this will shut you up.

"According to a published report, Arizona Diamondbacks starter Curt Schilling said he is willing to accept a trade to two teams -- the New York Yankees or Philadelphia Phillies.

Interviewed by the Philadelphia Inquirer, Schilling, who has a no-trade clause, said the more likely scenario at this time would be a deal to the Yankees."

http://ps2.sportsline.com/mlb/story/6829434

What were you saying about someone looking ridiuclous? :lol:

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong. How much more pathetic does it make your Yankees look now that it's clear they lost out on him not because of his personal views but because your GM couldn't scrape together the necessary trade?

Jimmy James said:
I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong. How much more pathetic does it make your Yankees look now that it's clear they lost out on him not because of his personal views but because your GM couldn't scrape together the necessary trade?

Actually the Yanks didn't get him mostly b/c of Jerry Colangelo the DBacks owner. He wanted Nick Johnson and Alfonso Soriano for Schilling while he settled for some prospects from the Sox. It's obvious he didn't want to deal him to NY and that's also one of the reasons we didn't get Randy Johnson at the deadline.

Right. Big bad Diamondbacks owner doesn't play well with Georgie and Brian... :lol: (and that's an :lol: no matter whether it's true or not)

Jimmy James said:
Right. Big bad Diamondbacks owner doesn't play well with Georgie and Brian... :lol: (and that's an :lol: no matter whether it's true or not)

Colangelo and george are enemies and it was heightened when Wells agreed to a handshake deal w/ Arizona in '02 then backed out and signed w/ the Yankees. I am very confident one of the 2 would have been Yankees last year had this feud not been going on.

Maybe that will teach George to quit being such a jackass and start playing well with the rest of the kids. :roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
He's no longer the owner of Arizona though. I believe he is almost out of the picture with that team.

Back
Top Bottom