Speculation from unnamed head coach: Saban could surprise by drafting Smith | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation from unnamed head coach: Saban could surprise by drafting Smith

FinzManiac said:
:roflmao:

Keep dreaming...
I was just kidding. If Saban does attempt to trade for Henry, he knows he's gonna have to overpay. We'll take Carey along w/ Randy for Henry :D.

Justasportsfan said:
I was just kidding. If Saban does attempt to trade for Henry, he knows he's gonna have to overpay. We'll take Carey along w/ Randy for Henry :D.

Totally the opposite.
You guys are gonna be so desperate to rid yourselves of him, I guarantee you end up practically giving him away.

ghost of marino said:
Totally the opposite.
You guys are gonna be so desperate to rid yourselves of him, I guarantee you end up practically giving him away.
Haha! That's funny.

Justasportsfan said:

Saban is not stupid!

Jnaledu3 said:
Hey.. I made a Smith thread way back.. everybody said he would be another Danny Wuerfell. Now he is a leading candidate for the #2 pick. Boy have things changed..

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=58206

But I dont think it would not be a surprise if we drafted Smith, it would make too much sense.

man, I cant believe you found that....opinions certainly do change, and that was only a little over 3 months ago...

funny how SMad said that he's barely a day one prospect :lol:

Justasportsfan said:

make it McIntosh and some pocket lint and you have a deal...

:roflmao:

Jnaledu3 said:
Hey.. I made a Smith thread way back.. everybody said he would be another Danny Wuerfell. Now he is a leading candidate for the #2 pick. Boy have things changed..

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=58206

But I dont think it would not be a surprise if we drafted Smith, it would make too much sense.

Just because he could be taken in the Top 5 picks doesnt mean he couldnt become another Wuerfel.

Henry isn't worth that much at this point. Fins won't give up much for him.

Highly doubtful that trade ever happens.

Smithboy said:
Henry isn't worth that much at this point. Fins won't give up much for him.

Highly doubtful that trade ever happens.
I agree. He isn't worth much but TD won't give him away either especially not to a team w/ in the division.

i trust saban will get the best guy that fits our system in saban we trust :D

I don't think Saban is going to draft a QB early....so Smith and Rodgers is out of the picture.

Back
Top Bottom