Sports Reporters Smack Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Reporters Smack Fins

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just watching the Sports Reporters on ESPN and they did a segment on Brian Griese. Instead of making the usual QB controversy conversation, they just went off on both Fiedler and Griese saying neither could lead the Dolphins to the Superbowl.

Maybe I'm just a homer, but I think either could.

I think Fiedler can lead THIS team to a Super Bowl, while Griese probably can't because he just hasn't had and won't have enough time to learn the system.

As ive said time and time again, if Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer can do it, then fiedler can do it if he stays healthy....

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Who was it?

Well, all of them were pretty negative, though it seemed to me that Lupica was the toughest. The panel was Lupica, Ryan, Sanders and that Herald writer Lebatard.

Oh yeah. Let's listen to those idiots. (and I don't just say that because of their Dolphin's qb comment.) That group has to be, seriously, the most oblivious people on Earth. They know NOTHING about sports. They get up there and try to force their opinions down everyone else's throat to see who has the biggest ego. Mike Lupica??? Give me a break. I know more about sports than that pipsqueek. Bob Ryan??? Shouldn't he still be kicked off the air for his comment about wanting to smack Jason Kidd's wife? Lebatard is the only one who regularly covers the Dolphins, and he RARELY and I mean RARELY has anything positive to say. He was one of the biggest ones who was against the Ricky Williams trade last offseason. Well, we all know how his opinion on that subject turned out.

I refuse to listen to those nincompoots. I can't believe they get paid for that show. What a waste.

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
As ive said time and time again, if Brad Johnson or Trent Dilfer can do it, then fiedler can do it if he stays healthy....
Not to mention Rich Gannon.

most of them were NE a-holes, who ares what they say?

Right Lupica is a NY writer and Ryans the Boston globe. They funkin HOPE our QBs struggle I wouldnt expect nothin else. Oh yeah and berman is a bills homer

NORTHERN BIASED AS ALWAYS...

LOVE ESPN BUT DO NOT WANT THE PRIVATE OPINIONS

WHEN THEY ARE THAT BIASED...

BUT THEN AGAIN, WE CAN BUST THEM WHEN THEY JUMP

ON OUR WINNING WAGON THIS JANUARY!!!!

THANKS, THE SOUTHERN BIASED ONE.........

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Exaclty. The QB for this team just needs to be Consistently good not great. Like you said.... I mean come on..... Trent Dilfer has a super bowl ring! :lol: That proves an avg. QB can do enough to let the strong areas of a team win the games. They are right abouty one thing, Fiedler WILL NOT be the reason they win the big game if they do but if he plays well enough and keeps the team out of trouble then he dosen't have to be.

Originally posted by bryan allen
Right Lupica is a NY writer and Ryans the Boston globe. They funkin HOPE our QBs struggle I wouldnt expect nothin else. Oh yeah and berman is a bills homer

They all wish the Phins would collapse. Too bad for them. Lebaretard did rip the Williams trade. I wonder what his stance will be this year. If he's going to support his hometown team.
:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom