Sports Reporters Smack Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Reporters Smack Fins

Finally!! Some good news!! Give Fiedler the transcript to what these idiots said and prove them wrong.. I hate when everyone is on the Miami bandwagon.. I love the nay sayers... Bring 'em on

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Finally!! Some good news!! Give Fiedler the transcript to what these idiots said and prove them wrong.. I hate when everyone is on the Miami bandwagon.. I love the nay sayers... Bring 'em on
you're wrong, fiedler has never pointed fingers and blamed somebody else, he's always accepted responsibility for his mistakes.

your forgetting one major factor, jay broke one of marino's records. the most games with NO INT!:tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan06
you're wrong, fiedler has never pointed fingers and blamed somebody else, he's always accepted responsibility for his mistakes.

your forgetting one major factor, jay broke one of marino's records. the most games with NO INT!:tongue:

:confused: ... When did I say Fiedler points fingers?? I said to give him the transcript so that Fiedler could prove them wrong this season about him not being able to take Miami to the Super Bowl.. It was a misread so I forgive you.. :lol:

HURRAH:drinker:

:confused: ... When did I say Fiedler points fingers?? I said to give him the transcript so that Fiedler could prove them wrong this season about him not being able to take Miami to the Super Bowl.. It was a misread so I forgive you.. :lol:

i don't think you need to forgive anybody, you need to be a little more clear with you're posts. you have a quote in your sig, yet you don't say who said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I'll be sure to spell out every word N-E-X-T T-I-M-E.. As for my Signature.. I made all that up.. It's my quote.. Therefore it needs no referrence..

i don't think you need to forgive anybody, you need to be a little more clear with you're posts. you have a quote in your sig, yet you don't say who said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
this quote is definately a negative, and you notice, you did say we!

Time to go out in FA and get those BIG TIME players.. We've got very few here (Miami)..:(

This is something I have noticed in the sporting media for years. Admittedly most of that media is housed in the New York/New England area and hence seems to favor all the teams from that area, but could this bias also be based on jealousy? I mean no other team is a perennial playoff contender (last season not withstanding) as our beloved 'fins. And nothing engenders a hatred for a team more than consistently losing to them. I contend that much of the media bias against the 'fins is just their wishfull thinking that we won't be a contender again, that we won't go to the playoffs, and that their purporting a quarterback controversy will turn into real lockerroom division. Food for thought

:eat:

I'll be sure to spell out every word N-E-X-T T-I-M-E.. As for my Signature.. I made all that up.. It's my quote.. Therefore it needs no referrence..
since i find it impossible to read all literature on the dolphins, don't you think it would be wise to point out it was your own quote? i sure as hell didn't know it!:rolleyes:

Time to go out in FA and get those BIG TIME players.. We've got very few here (Miami)..:(

Thats the first time anyone pointed that out.. That of course is something I said.. not any of the players.. I can see how you'd misconstrew it.. Big Time Players Show Up In Big Time Games.. Enough said.. You shouldnt be surprised by someone saying what I quoted above..

Thats the first time anyone pointed that out.. That of course is something I said.. not any of the players.. I can see how you'd misconstrew it.. Big Time Players Show Up In Big Time Games.. Enough said.. You shouldnt be surprised by someone saying that..
it was a mis-interpretation, now i know what you mean. PEACE!;)

mis·read ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ms-rd)
tr.v. mis·read, (-rd) mis·read·ing, mis·reads
To read inaccurately.
To misinterpret or misunderstand: misread our friendly concern as prying.

Mis read, Mis-interpretation... Same thing

misconstrue

v : interpret in the wrong way; "Don't misinterpret my comments as criticism"; "She misconstrued my remarks" [syn: misinterpret, misconceive, misunderstand, misapprehend, ke amiss]

Misconstrue.. Mis-interpret.. Same thing. My mistake in spelling shouldnt of made any confusion.. VOCAB 101 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That had NOTHING to do with that post.....I was scratching my head trying to figure out what YOU were talking about.....he just snuck that post in there when I wasn't looking.
i'm afraid i have to scratch my head on that one too, inFINS. did that post get in the wrong thread or what!

Back
Top Bottom