2) Miami
3) NY Jets
4) Buffalo

AFC East: Best Defense
1) New England
2) NY Jets
3) Miami
4) Buffalo

The Jets defense is better than Miami's? Jaws must be drinking the Kool-Aid again.

The Jets offense should be 2...Miami 3
And the Fins should be #2 D...

Yea that depth chart was all over the place. Not only did they say we have a better O than both the bills and the jets, they put the jets 4th? that makes no sense to me. I don't see why we deserve to be 2nd on offense. They ranked the entire thing on speed alone i think, at least those were their only reasons.

and then the of course didn't rank the D's very well either. I agree that the pats will have a great D and will rival us for the Best D in the division, and the Jets should be better now with Revis and the LB they drafted (blanking on the name) but a top 5 leaguewide defense that only got better from last year, i don't understand being ranked 3rd. I guess we'll find out when the season plays.

I'm not too concerned about the trashing of the D, because we know it'll be good, but their comments on the O, although foolish, do inspire a little hope :)

Beats that other ESPN poll where Bills were tabbed #1 offense, defense in the entire AFC. But there's no way Jets D (unless it's comparing secondaries) is better than the Dolphins D. Offense can go either way. We can be 2nd or even last.

Our defense is just as good as the patriots with rodney harrison getting older their defense will weakening.

Well assuming our OL is pleasant surprise then well that Offensive ranking could be accurate, but the no.3 defense? You gotta be ****ting me.

Bills fans have infested the ESPn website, lol. What is this?

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sport...89621&question22146=89625&question22147=89630

:sidelol:

Bills have the best offense and defense in the division, and they will win it this season? Look at Miami and NY in the poll. Bills fans are out of control invading ESPN like that, because no sane sports fan would vote in this manner or a sweep like this. Something is going on here.

this is what ticks me off, how can you say pats defense is better then ours when they havent even played one down with adalius thomas. just because pats sign someone, it doesnt mean that he cant be a bust as a FA.i belive we have number one defense because we proved that we had a better d last year and we have chemistry which we dont know if NE have it with adalius thomas addition and asante samuels not present.As for offense, i belive that we are the number three offense because pats of course are always number one in our division and we cant be ahead of jets because they have played together already and got great chemistry together and we have a lot of changes on our offense so i cant say we are better.

Back
Top Bottom