sportscenter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sportscenter

MetalKev

Dan THE MAN Marino
Reaction score
john clayton was going over the culpepper thing and he said the order of teams interested in him he said the ravens miami raiders and the jets the sean saulsberry came on and they asked him who would be the best fit for him and he said miami and that they should trade ricky for him

NashPhin said:
Ricky and a #2 might get the deal done.

No thanks! I may be willing to do it for Ricky provided he's healthy.

i think we should do a ricky for culpepper trade straight up

Furthermore, Sean Salsberry *spelling* just said that he thinks he will end up in 1) miami or 2) baltimore.

vikes want a 2nd rounder....i dont think thats too much to ask

RunRonnieRun said:
Furthermore, Sean Salsberry *spelling* just said that he thinks he will end up in 1) miami or 2) baltimore.

vikes want a 2nd rounder....i dont think thats too much to ask

Ricky straight up, we cut Frerrote, Rosenfels and sign McCown, oh and Culpepper has to restructure.

they need a back Ricky straight up or nothing.......and I can't beleive I just said that.

I'm not sold on culpepper..I think he's a bit overrated
To change my mind I'd have to see him wearing an aqua jersey, giving a press conference alongside saban

MetalKev said:
i say ricky straight up for him

I say Ricky straight up and a conditional incase pepper never takes another nfl snap cause he may not....Definetley nothing more than that.

phinfan2003 said:
No thanks! I may be willing to do it for Ricky provided he's healthy.

IF he's healthy is the question.....if that was a given, he's worth 2 firsts!! I'd give them a 2nd rounder in a second......or Ricky and a 2007 4th or 5th rounder.

some team is going to look VERY smart in a couple of years if they get Culpepper for a 2nd rounder.

NashPhin said:
Ricky and a #2 might get the deal done.

Correct me if Im wrong but didnt we loose our second rounder to philly for dumb *** AJ feely? so if we can do a ricky-dante swap I wouldnt complain.

i think there should be a conditional pick attatched as someone above said (too lazy to quote), maybe that Culpepper has to take so many snaps and/or have so many attempts in the next two years or we get a pick. i think thats fair.

Back
Top Bottom