sportscenter | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sportscenter

Ide keep Frerrote and draft 2 QB's. Lets find our new QB instead of talking about every one else's retreaded used up banged up overpaid big name chest thumping fantasy land loving QB's.

dolfan72734me said:
Anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament, AND posterior cruciate ligaments. Dang, that is BAD. I would give Minny a conditional 3rd. NEXT year, pending Dante can play. Heck, even if he can, it won't be until later in the season. And all of you guys that want to give up a 2nd rounder, with no insurance against the injury...If you all are willing to do that, then I am having a card game at my house, and all of you are all invited.
AGREED, Ramsey is going to be out there soon along with a few cap cuts. Culpepper has a big cap number, why trade an healthy low cap player for a high,injuried player. We have the strenght

BleedinGreenNC said:
why would you trade Ricky and a second rounder for him, when they were saying this morning that all that the Vikings were asking for him was a second round pick?

Because there are so many posters here who are obsessed with the fact that we don't need Ricky Williams, they'd be willing to throw him in for a lg cheese pizza and 2 liter of coke. You can come up with any marginal QB you want and someone on this site will suggest trading Ricky for them. It's getting ridiculous.

It's too the point where if I posted that I could play QB, someone would suggest trading Ricky to the company I work for to obtain me.

Joey 22 said:
Ricky straight up, we cut Frerrote, Rosenfels and sign McCown, oh and Culpepper has to restructure.

why would we cut gus hes gunna have to start for us when culpepper sits on the bench most if not all of this year.

I agree Ricky should be kept. IF he was traded, it would have to result in a veteran upgrade at QB, otherwise "Nevermind"... "mehmoreee-ah, mehmoreee-ah"

I'm guessing Gus restructures as expected, QB additions or no.

NashPhin said:
Ricky and a #2 might get the deal done.

trades like that are what would probly keep you from ever making decisions in the NFL:sidelol:

Mr. Reality said:
Because there are so many posters here who are obsessed with the fact that we don't need Ricky Williams, they'd be willing to throw him in for a lg cheese pizza and 2 liter of coke. You can come up with any marginal QB you want and someone on this site will suggest trading Ricky for them. It's getting ridiculous.

It's too the point where if I posted that I could play QB, someone would suggest trading Ricky to the company I work for to obtain me.

Thank you.

Someone had to say it.

Back
Top Bottom