sportscenter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sportscenter

RalphX19X said:
Ricky for Culpepper sounds like a fair deal.

I agree, we may have to give up a conditional pick in 2007 and Ricky Williams but I would do it and keep Gus as a backup just incase Culpepper isn't ready. I would also like to see us draft a RB if we get rid of Ricky, we know Minor and Morris cannot handle the load if Ronnie goes down. If we did get Culpepper and traded Ricky I think the draft should look something like this:

1) Winston Justice OT
2) Richard Marshall CB
3) Greg Eslinger OC
4) Cameron Vaughn OLB

If we could trade Ricky for Culpepper that would just be a SICK deal!

IMO the ENTIRE draft changes if QB isnt a "first day" need.

I actually hope he doesn't end up here. I might have to start cheering for him instead of hating his guts. That would be really hard to do. Mind you I never liked Frerotte, so maybe this can be the same sort of deal.

endorphin said:
Speilman???

Classic, that joke never gets old.:sidelol:

But I think it is funny that Culpeppers value has gone down so much in the last year that people think Ricky and 2nd for Culpepper is bad. 2 years ago, he would have been considered untradable. I still think he is an awful QB, but most people thought he was a top 3 QB in the league.

endorphin said:
Speilman???
Sure sounds like a Speiman move to me! Rickey is worth more than he'll be paid and Culpepper IS NOT an upgrade to GUS. If it's Gus to T.O.,Chambers,McMike,and Rickey and Ronnie running and catching out of the backfield what else do we need? Just sure up the secondary and I believe we're set.

Wouldn't trade Ricky for Culpepper

Come on the guy had no recievers in Minnesota other than Moss and when Moss left it went downhill. I still believe this is the same quarterback that would have won MVP if Peyton doesnt throw all those touchdowns, I mean Culpepper had some impressive stats, stats that I'm sure Frerotte would NEVER put up in TWO YEARS let alone one!

Brad Johnson is better than Culpepper....

and people here would trade Culpepper for Ricky straight up???

thats obserd

By the way, i'm glad John Clayton isn't our GM....

Nick13 said:
i think there should be a conditional pick attatched as someone above said (too lazy to quote), maybe that Culpepper has to take so many snaps and/or have so many attempts in the next two years or we get a pick. i think thats fair.

But what if they wanted a condition for Ricky, who might not even play 2 years? That's the problem from our side.

Back
Top Bottom