Stadium looked empty / worst fans in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium looked empty / worst fans in the NFL

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins fans- worst in the NFL

hows that for sucking?:fire: :monkey: :yell:

Stadium looked empty

Saw the game on TV and the stadium looked kind of empty. What's the deal?

Looked empty to me.If we are good at home now, imagine if people showed up to make the game louder.

Aren't the seats orange? I wish I could have been there. I was watching part of the SF game and every seat was filled. Maybe it's a smaller stadium. I'm thinking about flying to Miami for a game.

My dad was at the game, he said it was a full house. The thing is, you probably saw the seats after half time, it takes the fans like five minutes to get back to their seats...

But it was a full house... :D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
My dad was at the game, he said it was a full house. The thing is, you probably saw the seats after half time, it takes the fans like five minutes to get back to their seats...

Cool thanks AJ. I wasn't sure at what point I noticed that. I was about to say I wish I could fill one of the seats and cheer!!!!

stadium was packed

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

a) there were accidents on the TP and I95 towards the stadium which slowed traffic down so the rush to the seats was on with about 5 minutes played.....

b) after halftime the seats will always be empty until they do a better job at the concessions...which is truly pathetic.

Otherwise the stadium was full....and rocking..despite the friggin heat...but dam those sweat drops look nice on those lightly dressed ladies...lol

It looked like it wasn't as full as It could be....

PS: Anyone going to the Bills Dolphins game at Miami on 10/20?
I might fly over to see the Bills get there asses handed to them! :lol:

geese, whats up your ass?

this game was sold out and packed.... i know.... i was there.... but after halftime when everything was empty.... people were getting food..... but 5 minutes later everyone was back in their seats cheering the fins on....

Well, I was there and there was over 73,000 screaming fans at PPS today. Although, the few seats that aren't taken, the backs are orange so it makes it look like more missing people than there really are. But it got pretty loud today, I was also impressed with how many Patsies fans showed up. They had a couple sections totally filled with red white and blue.

Yo, finfan, you made one positive comment today? We whooped the defending champs' ass all up and down the field and all you can say is how we sucked or how the fans are morons. You're a finfan?

dumdidum

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Well, I was there and there was over 73,000 screaming fans at PPS today. Although, the few seats that aren't taken, the backs are orange so it makes it look like more missing people than there really are. But it got pretty loud today, I was also impressed with how many Patsies fans showed up. They had a couple sections totally filled with red white and blue.

Those were Jets fans in disguise trying to jump on a bandwaggon...

I never seen so many brand spanking new jerseys from opposing fans as I've seen today. Half of them prblem couldn't even tell you the Pats line up....

Back
Top Bottom