Staley to meet with Miami | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Staley to meet with Miami

I would want to go too my grandfather the living legends team 🐻
He has been with the Rams for the past seven years and obviously likes working with McVay, the coaches and the players. I think the opportunity to remain with the Rams and being promoted to their DC far outweighed the possibility of becoming the DC of his grandfathers former team.

He has been with the Rams for the past seven years and obviously likes working with McVay, the coaches and the players. I think the opportunity to remain with the Rams and being promoted to their DC far outweighed the possibility of becoming the DC of his grandfathers former team.
Looks like it

Either way I'll wish him good luck and I will keep up with him

We shall see brother, and Coach McDaniel and GM Grier need to get this right or it could have repercussions that will impact their careers. :ffic:
So what else is new? - LOL
Imagine, FO personnel being held accountable?

OK, we have had two winning seasons and 2 playoff appearances in two consecutive seasons.

McD, that's your fault! - LOL

Just baiting the "Lemmings".
I wonder how many are going to be dumb enough to respond? - LOL

How bout the Bill Parcells experiment? We need a young aggressive defensive coordinator... right now it's Staley as the front runner

Back
Top Bottom