Staley to meet with Miami | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Staley to meet with Miami

My opinion is coach overthinks himself way too much!
You can tell by the overuse of the word “Um” in his press conferences, I know he’s not stupid cause he went to Yale, and the overuse of certain words means he’s a thinker!

(Is “Um” even a word??
I went to UCLA….University College on Lexington Avenue Ha!
they didn’t teach that!)
McDaniel is shockingly awful in impromptu roles. I think he wants to be clever but simply is not clever when he has no time to think. It's not over the top like Monty Python or wonderfully subtle like Bob Newhart. Consequently he gets stick on Um Um and more Um. The only Ummer in his league is Rory McIlroy, who opens every response with Um.

McDaniel should simply give it up and respond normally. Right now the only ones who are still mesmerized by him are the female network types like Melissa Stark or Maria Taylor. They'll gush over anything. It reminds me of when I went away to college. I quickly realized that wasn't challenging at all. Too many college girls will lap up even the most ordinary or pathetic response. Gazes when there should be nope that didn't work.

McDaniel undoubtedly experienced that at Yale and it has carried over. Low bar. You can tell he's not verbally clever via the abuse of profanity.

Regardless, he is in no jeopardy at all. How is that ever a topic? You can't get rid of a guy who has produced so many extraordinary numbers. I saw somebody here who actually attempted to claim that Waddle and Hill on the field together were Tua at his worst. Meanwhile he supplied the numbers and right there in the center was 8.2 YPA.

I wanted to mock but these days I don't get into arguments online anymore. It serves no purpose. You accept the 8.2 YPA and understand the distribution will cooperate later.

Tua will be gone before McDaniel, IMO. Or should I say Tua will be forced out before McDaniel, who may eventually decide to leave on his own. That would be high demand.

McDaniel is shockingly awful in impromptu roles. I think he wants to be clever but simply is not clever when he has no time to think. It's not over the top like Monty Python or wonderfully subtle like Bob Newhart. Consequently he gets stick on Um Um and more Um. The only Ummer in his league is Rory McIlroy, who opens every response with Um.

McDaniel should simply give it up and respond normally. Right now the only ones who are still mesmerized by him are the female network types like Melissa Stark or Maria Taylor. They'll gush over anything. It reminds me of when I went away to college. I quickly realized that wasn't challenging at all. Too many college girls will lap up even the most ordinary or pathetic response. Gazes when there should be nope that didn't work.

McDaniel undoubtedly experienced that at Yale and it has carried over. Low bar. You can tell he's not verbally clever via the abuse of profanity.

Regardless, he is in no jeopardy at all. How is that ever a topic? You can't get rid of a guy who has produced so many extraordinary numbers. I saw somebody here who actually attempted to claim that Waddle and Hill on the field together were Tua at his worst. Meanwhile he supplied the numbers and right there in the center was 8.2 YPA.

I wanted to mock but these days I don't get into arguments online anymore. It serves no purpose. You accept the 8.2 YPA and understand the distribution will cooperate later.

Tua will be gone before McDaniel, IMO. Or should I say Tua will be forced out before McDaniel, who may eventually decide to leave on his own. That would be high demand.
I don't believe that

My opinion is coach overthinks himself way too much!
You can tell by the overuse of the word “Um” in his press conferences, I know he’s not stupid cause he went to Yale, and the overuse of certain words means he’s a thinker!

(Is “Um” even a word??
I went to UCLA….University College on Lexington Avenue Ha!
they didn’t teach that!)

His overthinking might lead to paralysis by analysis re: play calling.

He's trying to call a good play but overanalyzes and falls back on a good play but in the wrong situation.

p.s. It may also explain the time it takes to get a play in.

His overthinking might lead to paralysis by analysis re: play calling.

He's trying to call a good play but overanalyzes and falls back on a good play but in the wrong situation.

p.s. It may also explain the time it takes to get a play in.
I can believe that

When we got sore toe Armstead and Conner Williams out it really hurts our offensive line with 2 seconds to throw the ball

I would want to go too my grandfather the living legends team 🐻

Pure heat, Awsi. No notes 🥂🥂

Back
Top Bottom