Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Yes and I’d like to thank Laramy’s gas mask! Often, not enough credit is given to Tunsil’s gas mask…but today, amidst all our fabulous aquisitions in FA, further bolstering the abundant talent in Miami - I humbly offer my heartfelt thanks and enduring appreciation! ☠️

We already saw that Wilson was capable of taking over the lead WR role when there were injuries in Dallas. He was one of the best in the league at getting separation that season. We didn't get to see it here due to his rib injury. But, if healthy now, I see no reason to believe he couldn't do the same here.

I do think Lovett is a better receiver out of the backfield than Ingold who struggled in several opportunities last year. I also think that Mostert and Wilson would be better if targeted earlier and more consistently. I would like to see a RB addition that would give us more out of the backfield.
Yes! your argument explains why we should get I think at least a 4th from Dallas for Cedrick Wilson…

That’s not happening with Dallas trading for Brandin Cooks.
Sheet… I knew I shouldn’t of slept in on a Sunday! Thanks for pointing that out Rickd13 - Shucks it looks like we’re probably gonna have to settle for a sixth from somebody.

We already saw that Wilson was capable of taking over the lead WR role when there were injuries in Dallas. He was one of the best in the league at getting separation that season. We didn't get to see it here due to his rib injury. But, if healthy now, I see no reason to believe he couldn't do the same here.

I do think Lovett is a better receiver out of the backfield than Ingold who struggled in several opportunities last year. I also think that Mostert and Wilson would be better if targeted earlier and more consistently. I would like to see a RB addition that would give us more out of the backfield.
You have more faith in Wilson than I, perhaps that production was based on lack of weapons in Dallas..

Don’t remember how dire the situation was but

I was on a cruise ship at the sports bar watching the draft. Our oline had been shitty (when wasn't it recently) and this popped up and soon after so did my pants tent. I prayed that we would grab him and, well, the rest is history. My favorite draft moment of all time.
Yes testify! I am beginning to form an attachment with the gas mask actually… Did you see his cute eyes? He kind of looks like a housefly?! He’s so cute… I’m gonna have to bookmark that photo and revisit it when I’m gloomy… It’ll lift me right back up to being a happy happy Fin fan! Up where we belong!

Hey I got a new song for you guys! And gals!

“Who knows what tomorrow brings,
In a world few hearts survive
All I know is the way I feel
When it’s real, I keep it alive

“ Gas-mask lifts us up where we belong…
Where the games er easy and the season’s strong..
Jill’s, Gangreen and Cheatriot’s in our way,
But we climb up high, step by step, everyday

Gas-mask lifts us up where we belong…
Far from the teams below, up to the mountains of blow…

Wait…what? Ah, I gotta blow…I mean snow, sheet ****! Sorry go! 🤪

Last edited:
You have more faith in Wilson than I, perhaps that production was based on lack of weapons in Dallas..

It was definitely a lack of weapons. They lost their top two WRs. That's the scenario you were presenting here if there were injuries to Hill and/or Waddle. Wilson produced despite defenses knowing he was the main guy. That's why I have faith that he could produce in that situation, since he already proved he could.

Wilson I think year 2 of same offense year 2 with Tua will improve. Our draft pick had problems also learning the playbook but the ex niners WRs excelled when they were brought in.

It was definitely a lack of weapons. They lost their top two WRs. That's the scenario you were presenting here if there were injuries to Hill and/or Waddle. Wilson produced despite defenses knowing he was the main guy. That's why I have faith that he could produce in that situation, since he already proved he could.
Sometimes average players can produce if given the opps..

Just didn’t see the strength or quickness last year or any saviness, I mean I watched all his catches in Dallas

Back
Top Bottom