Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 155 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Lester we forget 😂

I was on a cruise ship at the sports bar watching the draft. Our oline had been shitty (when wasn't it recently) and this popped up and soon after so did my pants tent. I prayed that we would grab him and, well, the rest is history. My favorite draft moment of all time.

My worry for this offense is what if either hill or waddle goes down.

We have no threat at tight end, limited pass catching threats out of the backfield.

My Hope is my belief in Ezukama and that he’s the real deal..

My worry is that WRs don’t win you championships.

Great teams build on their strengths. Safe to say that no team is completely without holes in the roster. At a certain level the GM can go BPA with no worries because the lineup is so solid. I feel like in the draft it’s always a combination of either drafting for need or BPA - the draft is so unpredictable with trades and other teams moving up and down the board. Finally you know what they say… You can’t have enough CB’s
Successful teams tend to be either lucky or have enough depth across the board that a few unlucky injuries don't sink their season. If we "build on our strength" at the expense depth across the board then we have to hope for much better luck than we had last season.

My worry for this offense is what if either hill or waddle goes down.

We have no threat at tight end, limited pass catching threats out of the backfield.

My Hope is my belief in Ezukama and that he’s the real deal..
I believe Wilson is capable of filling the #2 WR role in the event of injury. And Berrios will be a weapon, but I would like to see more use of Wilson, Mostert, Ingold and maybe even Lovett.

I believe Wilson is capable of filling the #2 WR role in the event of injury. And Berrios will be a weapon, but I would like to see more use of Wilson, Mostert, Ingold and maybe even Lovett.
We disagree there Rafs.. I don’t think Wilson poses enough of a threat and I dont think our backs have very good hands, we saw Wilson and Mostert drop multiple wheel routes, and like I said no threat from the tight end position, so my hope is finally Ez has learned this playbook because I think he’s much more talented than Wilson is.

We disagree there Rafs.. I don’t think Wilson poses enough of a threat and I dont think our backs have very good hands, we saw Wilson and Mostert drop multiple wheel routes, and like I said no threat from the tight end position, so my hope is finally Ez has learned this playbook because I think he’s much more talented than Wilson is.
We already saw that Wilson was capable of taking over the lead WR role when there were injuries in Dallas. He was one of the best in the league at getting separation that season. We didn't get to see it here due to his rib injury. But, if healthy now, I see no reason to believe he couldn't do the same here.

I do think Lovett is a better receiver out of the backfield than Ingold who struggled in several opportunities last year. I also think that Mostert and Wilson would be better if targeted earlier and more consistently. I would like to see a RB addition that would give us more out of the backfield.

Back
Top Bottom