Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Wow.

Call it a hunch but I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the second overall pick will be a QB.

Good for Demeco Ryans to secure one of the most valuable non-QB commodities in the league. They still need sooooo much. But at least they have the assets to do it.

Good to see Tunsil getting paid. He was a good Dolphin and a steal of a pick! Grier's right?

The story goes Adam Gase wanted him when he fell; with the famous “just fugging take him” quip that was recorded in the war room.

In fairness, EVERYONE wanted him.

Also looks like the Cedrick Wilson to Dallas ship might’ve sailed with the Cooks trade.
My worry for this offense is what if either hill or waddle goes down.

We have no threat at tight end, limited pass catching threats out of the backfield.

My Hope is my belief in Ezukama and that he’s the real deal..

My worry for this offense is what if either hill or waddle goes down.

We have no threat at tight end, limited pass catching threats out of the backfield.

My Hope is my belief in Ezukama and that he’s the real deal..
Agree completely. As presently constructed, this offense would not be good if Hill or Waddle go down. Obviously I understand that there’s no easy replacement for either guy, but we don’t have a 4.3 type burner we can plug in to do similar things. Wilson, Ezukanma, and Berrios isn’t a bad supporting cast, but we can’t rely so heavily on the WRs if we lose Hill or Waddle. The RBs and TEs would become more important. And right now we have really weak RB and TE rooms.

Back
Top Bottom