Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 198 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

How is that guy a GM again?
And some folks around here not happy with Grier. Imagine being happy with those two at QB. Did he have a straight face when he said that? Not much of a poker player I am but that is either the best bluff ever...or possibly the worst.

And some folks around here not happy with Grier. Imagine being happy with those two at QB. Did he have a straight face when he said that? Not much of a poker player I am but that is either the best bluff ever...or possibly the worst.

How “senior” are you?

You answered your "concern" for me. We wouldn't run Henry on outside zone plays neither!...duh. I've always stated that I see Henry as a one cut beast that can be inserted rather seamlessly in McD's offense. There is NO way you can tell me that Mike McDaniel couldn't add a King to this offense while keeping the basic tenets intact. Let me be fair, you can try...Actually, please do try! It's fricken Monday and I'm haangry! hahahahaha

Next.
If you think I answered the concern then you have less of an understanding of football than I gave you credit for.

Washington has to like a QB within reach via trade up in this draft.

No ****ing way they’re comfortable running it with Brissett and Sam Howell. Otherwise, you’re basically asking your fanbase not to purchase tickets in 2023.

Agreed.

He has no business speaking for the team.

It might funny to him and Lamar but why would we find it amusing?
I don't think he was speaking for the team, he was speaking for himself. And speaking to a former teammate. Really not that big of a deal. It was just one players off the cuff statement to one of his former teammates. Only issue is some of us are over sensitive to statements like the one he made because of all of the constant takes by the national media everytime a qb comes on the market and they try to take a shot at Tua. Honestly, under normal circumstances I don't think people would have such a nasty reaction to what Elliott said. We would either say "Yes, Jackson come on down!" or "No that's ok we're fine with what we have!" I'm still in the "We're fine with what we have!" boat and ready to just sail on.

Agreed.

He has no business speaking for the team.

It might funny to him and Lamar but why would we find it amusing?
How do you figure that he’s speaking for the team? I got to understand that…Ghost…please? 🔦🍒🎩

Back
Top Bottom