Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 197 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Elliot is now my second least favorite Dolphin behind Jerome Baker.
That is f^cking weak and just stupid.
Jerome Baker while not a great player is at least decent. And Jerome Baker does more in the community than any Dolphins player on the roster.
Baker is the one of the classiest and giving individuals the Miami organization has ever had.

It'll blow over, but that was a pretty stupid thing for Elliot to do though. He's probably never even met most of his teammates yet
Sounds to me like he's a "read and react" kinda backer. GOOD

Last edited:
This organization just has an eye for intelligence. 😂
Yes we do. We are the Miami Dolphins - not only the most intelligent team in the NFL, but the most intelligent aquatic mammal's on earth.

It gets even funner when you consider the possibility that the Dolphin may actually be of higher intelligence than human beings! Food for thought DolfanSince93...also goes to show that I'm always tryin to expand ur horizons! hahahaha

That is f^cking weak and just stupid.
Jerome Baker while not a great player is at least decent. And Jerome Baker does more in the community than any Dolphins player on the roster.
Baker is the one of the classiest and giving individuals the Miami organization has ever had.

I don't care for the player regardless, and I am an Ohio State fan FWIW.

I respect the community work and all and never say I hate anyone.

I just dislike the player because he's got poor football instincts.

All the rest is great though.

Lamar to Green Bay straight up swap for Rogers. Get it trending in Twitter boys. Jetsville will melt.

Hmm maybe your onto to something.

Zach Wilson and Jordan Love to the Ravens and they battle it out to see who gets humiliated by the Bengals twice a year.

Rodgers to the Jets.

Lamar to the Packers.

Jets first rounder goes to Baltimore.

Packers first rounder goes to Baltimore.

Baltimore sends a 2nd back to Green Bay for Love.

Jets 2024 First rounder goes to Miami. (Just because)

I would cut him. Would notify him via Twitter as well. If he has any belongings at the training facility I would throw them im the parking lot. I would pay someone to stand in front of his house with a sign that says you are fired.

Ok ok, I have a heart. We will leave out the last part.

I would cut him. Would notify him via Twitter as well. If he has any belongings at the training facility I would throw them im the parking lot. I would pay someone to stand in front of his house with a sign that says you are fired.

Ok ok, I have a heart. We will leave out the last part.
Im glad you’re not our GM.

Back
Top Bottom