Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 195 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Other than the fact that with the franchise tag it allows another team to state Lamar's value and allows the Ravens to match, how does this change anything besides making the acquisition cost even higher for another team? No way Ravens let him go for anything less than 2 1sts. So if its just 2 1sts, another team could've already put in an offer.

Last edited:
For Washington?
I was joking about the Brisket part but not the Washington part. New owner will want to make a splash.

Ppl will say why not just match the offer sheet of two firsts now? Then what. 250 million guaranteed? Good luck Lamar.

Why post this? 🤦‍♂️

Before he deletes it, it’s our new safety DeShon Elliot telling Lamar to come to the Dolphins.

I did. All ZBS is not equal. They don't run Henry on the outside zone plays, b/c he struggles with those. If you watch their film they've almost completely eliminated the outside zone runs from their playbook. Here's a quote from an article on the Tennessee OL from one of their beat writers:

In the past, the Titans tried to diversify their run blocking scheme by running a variety of run plays and different run schemes. From pitch plays, to counter plays, inside zone blocking schemes, duo, and even outside zone (although this has gradually been eased out of the Titans’ tendencies), the Titans gave teams multiple run looks to keep defenses on edge.

You answered your "concern" for me. We wouldn't run Henry on outside zone plays neither!...duh. I've always stated that I see Henry as a one cut beast that can be inserted rather seamlessly in McD's offense. There is NO way you can tell me that Mike McDaniel couldn't add a King to this offense while keeping the basic tenets intact. Let me be fair, you can try...Actually, please do try! It's fricken Monday and I'm haangry! hahahahaha

Next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom