Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 194 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

You suggesting Trill was an obvious first choice made my post relevant because I have a different opinion on the matter.

This is a discussion forum. No need to be all pissy over my valid point about TW's lack of experience.

If you want to be left out of it, it's very simple. Don't reply......
No I did not.

I simply stated his depth at CB is far more valuable than at S and that his makeup is that of what a typical "prototype" boundary CB would be in this scheme.

I then proceeded to offer a scenario in which that could come into play.

You know, discussed what was actually being discussed....

All you have done is display poor reading comprehension, take things out of context, and argue semantics.

You have managed to accomplish all of that while offering zero value to the discussion and mentioning next to nothing in regards to the related topic - football.

I'm far from pissy, this back and forth amuses me.

You remind me of Ryan Tannehill.

Would stand at the top his drop, never move, get the chocolate knocked out of him, and then do the same thing on the next rep.

So we are clear, in this scenario, you are Ryan Tannehill and I'm Calais Campbell.

I'm happy to oblige...

No I did not.

I simply stated his depth at CB is far more valuable than at S and that his makeup is that of what a typical "prototype" boundary CB would be in this scheme.

I then proceeded to offer a scenario in which that could come into play.

You know, discussed what was actually being discussed....

All you have done is display poor reading comprehension, take things out of context, and argue semantics.

You have managed to accomplish all of that while offering zero value to the discussion and mentioning next to nothing in regards to the related topic - football.

I'm far from pissy, this back and forth amuses me.

You remind me of Ryan Tannehill.

Would stand at the top his drop, never move, get the chocolate knocked out of him, and then do the same thing on the next rep.

So we are clear, in this scenario, you are Ryan Tannehill and I'm Calais Campbell.

I'm happy to oblige...
Get some professional help brother.....Or should I say keyboard warrior.......

Get some professional help brother.....Or should I say keyboard warrior.......
We all need help some time. I'll take that in stride. On the real though I was just having some fun. Sorry if I got a little turnt, long week.

And Sunday night is supposed to be about relaxing, lol.

Have a nice week man.

On the contrary Raphael… Start by taking a look at the kind of system that Tennessee runs… It’s a ZBS by the way. Then get back to me… Also, you may want to take a look at the couple of videos that JamesWSenior posted in the Derrick Henry thread… 👑🤠
I did. All ZBS is not equal. They don't run Henry on the outside zone plays, b/c he struggles with those. If you watch their film they've almost completely eliminated the outside zone runs from their playbook. Here's a quote from an article on the Tennessee OL from one of their beat writers:

In the past, the Titans tried to diversify their run blocking scheme by running a variety of run plays and different run schemes. From pitch plays, to counter plays, inside zone blocking schemes, duo, and even outside zone (although this has gradually been eased out of the Titans’ tendencies), the Titans gave teams multiple run looks to keep defenses on edge.

We all need help some time. I'll take that in stride. On the real though I was just having some fun. Sorry if I got a little turnt, long week.

And Sunday night is supposed to be about relaxing, lol.

Have a nice week man.
You don't need help, ignore it. And don't apologize either, you didnt do anything wrong.

🤣 at Omar.

Bridgewater still looking for a job

This dude is an idiot personified. Sometimes I truly believe he stands up in the mirror and says to himself "what is the dumbest ****ing thing I can say today to piss the most amount of people off.........hmmmm.........."

So…if the two draft picks were not attached, what teams would be interested and what do you think they would offer?

Back
Top Bottom