Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 199 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

What happens after Wilkins meets Elliotts testicles? I need to know what kind of a problem is being solved
Elliott and whatever testicles he would have left after "Big Chris" has a chat with him, would fall in line. Apologies would be said (privately) and there would be no more twitter talk. Josh Allen can give first hand info on his testicles meeting Wilkins.

He offered up the QB position on his current team. Who else would’ve he have been speaking for? His fantasy team?
And here I thought you meant he was speaking on behalf of our team… My bad 😞 You know like speaking for our team? Or speaking in a capacity of a speaker for our team?

When he offered up the quarterback position as a speaker in capacity on behalf of our team! Now I get it!

Wait a second this ****in guy had no right to be offering up our quarterback position in any capacity on our team! He’s on defense, not in the FO! Who is this guy? I’m not sure I like his last name either Elliot… Don’t like the sound of that, DeShawn, DeSean, De Shon - Yup fire his ass! Out.

Wait… Can he play inside linebacker? Hire his ass! We need linebackers… Bad
On Twitter

Last edited:
Elliott and whatever testicles he would have left after "Big Chris" has a chat with him, would fall in line. Apologies would be said (privately) and there would be no more twitter talk. Josh Allen can give first hand info on his testicles meeting Wilkins.
And some asked how “senior” you were JamesW…hahaha. You’re the kind that has an ! after the R (espect)

As in “respect your elders” youngster or I’ll tear another one fer ya! 🙌 The U.

Football players are not always known for being careful with their words, or for being overly smart. I'm not saying about all of them, but just like society many engage their mouth before their brain. I don't read all that much in what he said, just a shout out to his homeboy...

How does Lamar help the Patriots win a super bowl was my question.

That does not answer that.
Sorry thought it might be relevant to the overall theme if him going to the Pats.

Now to your question. Has he won a Superbowl previously?

Is he 30x better than Mac Jones?

Really isn't too difficult.....

Back
Top Bottom