Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 201 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

It’s the draft 100 % imo..

You don’t talk to Brenton strange that long and the study how he gets in an athletic tight end if you ain’t interested

Like I said MCD wants some strange

That kid can line up in line h back and full back
Charles Clay 2.0?

Whatever TE they bring will be a +blocker. They aren't looking for another Kittle. Sure, if they happen to add a TE that turns out to be a HOF candidate, they'll make him the focus, but that's obviously a low probability outcome. What they're looking for is a guy who can block on the edge primarily and then leak out for a few passes in the flat. If he can threaten the seam or can also get some separation that's a bonus, but it's not critical to the offense. Short of finding a HOF TE, no TE is going to be a more efficient downfield target than our WRs.

So they will be looking at guys like Kraft or Strange. Washington or Mayer would work but won't make it to our pick. I don't expect they'll be overly intrigued by guys like Musgrave, La Porta, Kincaid, etc.

Whatever TE they bring will be a +blocker. They aren't looking for another Kittle. Sure, if they happen to add a TE that turns out to be a HOF candidate, they'll make him the focus, but that's obviously a low probability outcome. What they're looking for is a guy who can block on the edge primarily and then leak out for a few passes in the flat. If he can threaten the seam or can also get some separation that's a bonus, but it's not critical to the offense. Short of finding a HOF TE, no TE is going to be a more efficient downfield target than our WRs.

So they will be looking at guys like Kraft or Strange. Washington or Mayer would work but won't make it to our pick. I don't expect they'll be overly intrigued by guys like Musgrave, La Porta, Kincaid, etc.
🎃

Remember when Charles the clown Clay dropped a game winning touchdown against the Dolphins when he was the Bills - last play of the game I think???? Totally soft pass too!!!

Back
Top Bottom