Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 208 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Does OBJ play CB to? Lol

No but I am sure he would've been a problem given they lack talent on offense.

I am happy he's not a Jet but he's still on our schedule in 2023.

I suspect the Ravens will add another WR in the first round.

Bijan Robinson would be a scary add for them as well.

Does OBJ play CB to? Lol
Anyways with the Crows being the 5th team in the AFC east I guess we will find out soon enough if he is the difference maker.

My gut says they went all in to try to placate Lamar and hope he shows up to play.
No but I am sure he would've been a problem given they lack talent on offense.

I am happy he's not a Jet but he's still on our schedule in 2023.

I suspect the Ravens will add another WR in the first round.

Bijan Robinson would be a scary add for them as well.
Yeah they might as well move to the AFC East officially

Not putting all their eggs in the Rashod Bateman basket seems pretty wise to me.

A healthy OBJ might've made a big difference week 2 against us.
Healthy is a key word here and even when he was with the Rams he didn't really produce. IDK, I am skeptical and glad Miami didn't give him that kind of money.

Healthy is a key word here and even when he was with the Rams he didn't really produce. IDK, I am skeptical and glad Miami didn't give him that kind of money.
He was great for LA and a big part of the Super Bowl run. Great production right away, actually,

He was a secondary piece in that offense.

What does that have to do with his production?

He scored TDs in 5 regular season games after being traded from Cleveland mid season.

Not sure they have a chance in the NFCC game without his 9 receptions for 113 yards in a 20-17 victory.

Very unlikely they win a Super Bowl without him, or even get there.

Last edited:
Why at does that have to do with his production?

He scored TDs in 5 regular season games after being traded from Cleveland mid season.

Not sure they have a chance in the NFCC game without his 9 receptions for 113 yards in a 20-17 victory.

Very unlikely they win a Super Bowl without him, or even get there.
Good for him, being the 3rd or even 4th target on the team helps with coverage. The Rams were fine without his regular season production, he did have one great playoff game in terms of output, maybe they lose, maybe they don't in that game but they still got there without him. He ain't a 18m receiver, it was a **** signing by the Ravens.

He ain't a 18m receiver, it was a **** signing by the Ravens.

Ya, which is why he got $15M and not $18M.

DJ Moore 20.6M.
Terry McLaurin 23.2M.
Deandre Hopkins 27.25M.
Mike Evans 24M?
Amari Cooper24?

Who's worth what?

We paid Mike Gesicki 11M last year and he can't so squat but jump high.

15M seems reasonable for a talented player at a position in which said team has no talent.

Ya, which is why he got $15M and not $18M.

DJ Moore 20.6M.
Terry McLaurin 23.2M.
Deandre Hopkins 27.25M.
Mike Evans 24M?
Amari Cooper24?

Who's worth what?

We paid Mike Gesicki 11M last year and he can't so squat but jump high.

15M seems reasonable for a talented player at a position in which said team has no talent.
Yeah up to 18m but he won't come near his incentives because unlike everyone on that list above, he's 30 years old (well at his signing, some of the others are 30 also but they weren't 30 at the time of their signing).

Last edited:
Then you must be really sour on the Tyreek Hill contract.
Not at all. Hill is a probably the best WR in the league (here is hint, he is), if he drops off this year he'll still be top 5. You don't pass up a 7 time pro-bowl 4 time all-pro when he hits the market because they rarely do.

If you total up OBJ last three seasons he played it equaled Hill's output last year, not even comparable, try again.

Back
Top Bottom