Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 207 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

Once the draft has taken place and 1st June cuts are happening I think we'll see a bit more progress with the OL. We're probably going to extend Wilkins to free up more cap space plus the Jones money we should have a bit more cap space to sign say Feiler and maybe offer a 2nd rounder from next years draft for Yosh Nijman.
The 2nd rounder this year I'd go best player available hopefully a Gibbs or Washington falls that'd be perfect

Once the draft has taken place and 1st June cuts are happening I think we'll see a bit more progress with the OL. We're probably going to extend Wilkins to free up more cap space plus the Jones money we should have a bit more cap space to sign say Feiler and maybe offer a 2nd rounder from next years draft for Yosh Nijman.
The 2nd rounder this year I'd go best player available hopefully a Gibbs or Washington falls that'd be perfect

Agreed.

Another 1 year deal for OBJ when is he ever going to commit to a team. I wouldn't sign him doesn't seem like a team man to me

This is stupid money for this guy. 30 years old, basically out of football the past two years. The Ravens have a QB they want to trade. I have no ****ing idea what the hell this team is doing right now.
Agree, terrible signing

Another 1 year deal for OBJ when is he ever going to commit to a team. I wouldn't sign him doesn't seem like a team man to me

Last time he played football he scored a TD en route to helping his team win a Super Bowl.

What other deal could he have gotten having torn an ACL in a Super Bowl?

This is stupid money for this guy. 30 years old, basically out of football the past two years. The Ravens have a QB they want to trade. I have no ****ing idea what the hell this team is doing right now.

Not putting all their eggs in the Rashod Bateman basket seems pretty wise to me.

A healthy OBJ might've made a big difference week 2 against us.

Back
Top Bottom