Start picking an O line for 2022 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start picking an O line for 2022

Start at the center, always start at the center.

Ya I don’t think enough people get this.

Detroit has a stellar center they could be convinced to trade since he’s blocking for no one. Along with their LT.

They need to be in asset collection mode. They seem similar to our 2019 team except their aren’t any QBs to draft early.

Ryan Ramcyzk would make life awesome for Tua

One of those interior guys would be amazing too.

Would be awesome to get them but seems unlikely

Noticed you said decker wants out of Detroit- that’s intriguing

Ya, Detroit has a center making big money too but he’s still young enough to be apart of their future so that one will be harder to swing. I am not sure I want to pony up for Ragnow, but I’d talk to them about him.

I read something in my research on both players that Decker wants to move on this year. Makes sense.

Austin Jackson would go to Detroit as part of the deal. He’s a 22 year old first round pick with experience at two positions and a healthy body. I’d be shocked if he didn’t turn into a hall of fame OG on any other team (based on karma, not talent). I mean Billy Tuner wrapping up a great career still?

I’ll give New Orleans a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a few cheap players for Ramczyk, Ruiz and Kamara. New Orleans can clear up their cap problems and have the assets to rebuild in the future……otherwise they are doing what? Restructuring some big time contracts (like they did with Brees) and ruined their cap down the road. Are they willing to further ruin their cap situation while not even having Drew Brees?

LT- Cam Robinson or Armstead Free Agent
LG- Hunt or Kindley
C- Tayler Linderbaum try to get him
RG- Brandon Scherff
RT- Liam Eichberg( his best Position).

i know putting Hunt on the left is an odd move but if you get an all pro guard in Scherff you gotta do it.

The Dolphins need a new O Line. I would start with looking for a left tackle like Jordan Mailata. I would replace the entire Miami line if it were up to me. Get solid tackles for the left and right, and then build from there. Watching this O line wiff blocks, with poor form and technique, kills me every week. Who should Miami target for its O Line for 2022?
I do not disagree about needing a new OL but that is not practical.
Can Jackson be our LG?
Did Jones just have a good game or can he be a RT?
Is Dieter good enough to keep at C?
Is Eich a RG or LT or swing backup?
Right now, in pencil, are we Eich, Jackson, Deiter, no RG, Jones and then Kindley, Hunt, Davis as back up?

Today the Dolphins OL dominated the Patriots DL. This line had a respectable 2021 season and when given the opportunity to play together again for the 2022 season, will become even more effective at both run and pass blocking.

Today the Dolphins OL dominated the Patriots DL. This line had a respectable 2021 season and when given the opportunity to play together again for the 2022 season, will become even more effective at both run and pass blocking.
I genuinely can't tell if you are just trying to get a rise out of people. You're good.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Less Jackson and Davis.

Too many fans and media mistakenly believe it is easy and, or, common for a QB to stand in the pocket and have plenty of time, or that running backs should have huge holes open for them. In the NFL that rarely happens for any team. The Dolphins OL steadily improved throughout the season and will be just fine if given the opportunity to play together again next season. For OL play continuity is very helpful. Constant changing of OL players is a primary reason the Jets, Jags, Dolphins, Lions etc... have struggled to have consistently winning teams.
There's some truth to this. The Dolphins' O-Line started as horrifically inept and by the end of the year had improved to being very subpar.

Jesse Davis has got to go, Eich should move to guard, find a new center+2tackles. Jackson becomes the swing tackle/guard

Any insight into Evan Brown from DET? Saw he had some high pff grades filling in for ragnow at center?

I see Titan's starting center, Ben Jones, is also a free agent.

Last edited:
Replacing the OL is a good way to insure the OL is terrible for the 2023 season. The current OL was effective and productive in helping the Dolphins win 7 consecutive games this season.

Ok….lmfao! Delete your account and go! AJ, Davis hell all of them are garbage. I wouldn’t keep anyone from this Oline.

Back
Top Bottom