Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
According to WFAN.

SNF will be a flex schedule.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Still waiting on an article though.. But this is what was said on WFAN. I wonder if Al and Madden will go to ESPN?

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
No! ABC should always have MNF... I think SNF should move to NBC because I for one hate ESPN they are lazy and take credit for info that came from other sources

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
nick19991 said:
No! ABC should always have MNF... I think SNF should move to NBC because I for one hate ESPN they are lazy and take credit for info that came from other sources
The thing is, ABC and ESPN are basically sister stations.. They are both owned by Disney.

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
Doubt it. the NFL contract with FOX, CBS, and ABC (who owns ESPN for those living in denial) is a big money deal and these networks are not going to just let any part of the NFL leak away. even tho NBC is trying to get back in the market, it looks like they dont want to poney up NFL money so they get to host the ARENA league (which isnt a bad sub. to the NFL during the off season).

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Timmy54 said:
Doubt it. the NFL contract with FOX, CBS, and ABC (who owns ESPN for those living in denial) is a big money deal and these networks are not going to just let any part of the NFL leak away. even tho NBC is trying to get back in the market, it looks like they dont want to poney up NFL money so they get to host the ARENA league (which isnt a bad sub. to the NFL during the off season).
This was stated on WFAN as already a reality.. Not just speculation. This has apparently been worked out. So if they are correct, SNF will be on NBC, and MNF will be on ESPN.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
SkapePhin said:
Still waiting on an article though.. But this is what was said on WFAN. I wonder if Al and Madden will go to ESPN?

what will happen to theisman then ? :D

Top Bottom