Starting Quaterback? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting Quaterback?

Who should be our Starting Quaterback next year?

• Phillip Rivers

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • J.P Loseman

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mark Brunell

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Kurt Warner (if released)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Brian Griese

• Sage Rosenfels

• Other

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
No but at a higher percentage than most.

What is this ridiculous bull**** that you guys keep supporting Fiedler. If you think Brady and Delhomme are not better than Fiedler you must be kidding me.

If No Brunell, I say keep Jay and Draft Rivers. Jay will get hurt mid-way, and Rivers can take over, but this time Jay won't get his job back, because Rivers will play better than Griese did.

I think Delhomme is capable and Brady is sufficient! Jay in my opinion is just as capable and sufficient.................for MIAMI DOLPHINS brand of football.......................run the rock and play stout defense!

Oh ya and that has gotten us far. You have to pass in this league. Get it in your head.

You have to pass in this league no doubt! But if the pass is on 3rd and 12 everytime.........................guess what.....................

Why do you think that happens to us? Jay has heart, ok I get it.
Does that mean he is a good QB noooooooooooooooooo.

How many TDs did Brady throw in the last 3 years?? How many did Jay throw?? I have defended Jay Fiedler since the 2000 season, and I'm done with it. 4 years, and no results. Got one of the best hearts in the game, but he's not a game breaker.

This is from an earlier post of mine comparing Delhomme and Fiedler..

"Oh, don't get me wrong..they're not that different. They both play on teams that have the same philosophy...great defense..running game..minimal mistakes on offense.

The Deciding factor?..performing in the clutch..in the playoffs

Why didn't the Dolphins at least get to an AFC Championship under Jay Fiedler? The defense let us down somewhat in those games...giving up 21.3 pts a game...but the offense? PATHETIC..less than 9 pts a game. Jay Fiedler?..1 TD 7 INT's..that's just embarrassing.

Jake Delhomme (3-0 in the playoffs) 3 TD's 1 INT's..that's clutch!

The numbers just don't lie. The results don't lie."

That happens to us because we had a OC past his prime and clearly in need of his meds! No, Jay isnt a good QB because of his heart. He is a good QB because he does what the coaches ask of him! Im in no way defending Jays latest hits, but the question raised was that of whats best available, and thats just my opinion!

1 Td and 7 picks...................damn..................Thats difficult to swallow.........but the two Olines are like night and day. The Panthers Oline gave Delhomme a lot more confidence than ours gave Jay, I can tell u that 4sho!

He is not the best QB available, Brunell is five times him.

In your opinion that very may well be. Brunell in his hay day had the best blindside protector in the game watching his back. Get his a$$ in there with good old one eye WADE and you'll see the difference. Not putting down the future of the rook, but hey, it is what it is!

Yeah, I thought about that, after I submitted, Brunell is a lefty! But just the same, I think at this point in their respective careers, that they are the same machine......................Broken. The deciding factor for me is that the team has confidence in Jay, and that should say alot. Im not totally against Brunell mind you, I just think Jay gives us the best chance to win now, provided the Oline and playcalling improves by leaps and bounds!

Back
Top Bottom