Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Would you trade Minkah for TWO 1st round picks and may another 2nd/3rd/4th rounder?
People that were upset by the trade intially need to realize that's a realistic comp we maybe looking at by flipping the Steelers pick.

So between Minkah, Tunsil and Stills...a realistic

FOUR 1st round picks and TWO 2nd rounders...
I was happy with the trade when I thought we might get approximately what we used to draft him (around 11th overall). Anything higher than that is gravy baby!

I was happy with the trade when I thought we might get approximately what we used to draft him (around 11th overall). Anything higher than that is gravy baby!

I LOVED the trade. One, I think Minkah is a spoiled baby, and Two, I have never believed in taking Safeties in the first round.

I said as much before and after we took him. Heck, one poster kept telling me that he was the next Ed Reed... ah, good times.

I LOVED the trade. One, I think Minkah is a spoiled baby, and Two, I have never believed in taking Safeties in the first round.

I said as much before and after we took him. Heck, one poster kept telling me that he was the next Ed Reed... ah, good times.
How about now that it appears the Steelers could be epically bad? :D

Grier...

He's a MONSTER!

:woot:

You can question his role in previous drafts and rightfully so! But no one should question his ability to get comp for asset. In sane value for the guys we traded.

Grier has gotten more for our guys than the Raiders did for guys like Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper as a comparison.

Khalil Mack is on his way to being a future HOFer..That's how good he is already!

I felt the same way. People on another board were doing their best to make me feel better about that pick but I was disappointed. He'll have a very good career, but players at some positions need to be really special for me to like them in the first.

Yikes...where's that poster that still swears the Steelers are going 8-8? He doesn't seem to want to committ to a bet..:guard:
Some were claiming their third stringer was the real deal! Better than Rudolph! A real baller!!

I guess we're gonna see.

Some were claiming their third stringer was the real deal! Better than Rudolph! A real baller!!

I guess we're gonna see.

Cool, I'll take that gamble.

If this thing turns into a Top 7 draft pick how could that not be considered, value-wise, on hell of a deal?
If they're able to trade the pick for an additionall 1st and another pick then how could that not be considered an absolute robbery?

Minkah for potentially TWO 1st round picks and another late rounder?

Insane...

Cool, I'll take that gamble.

If this thing turns into a Top 7 draft pick how could that not be considered, value-wise, on hell of a deal?
If they're able to trade the pick for an additionall 1st and another pick then how could that not be considered an absolute robbery?

Minkah for potentially TWO 1st round picks and another late rounder?

Insane...
If we do get the top pick, I'd be wheeling and dealing on that!

Back
Top Bottom