Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

If we do get the top pick, I'd be wheeling and dealing on that!

Unless the player at that position is an absolute stud then you have to deal it. Honestly, the kid from Ohio State(Okudah) would be a perfect pairing to go along with X in the secondary

If it's a top 5 pick could we get a julio jones haul for another Alabama receiver

"The Falcons selected Jones with the sixth overall pick, acquired from the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night for a package of five draft picks, including Atlanta's No. 27 overall selection in the first round this year and the team's first-round pick in 2012.
The Browns also acquired the Falcons' second- and fourth-round picks this year and fourth-round selections in 2012."

TWO 1st, ONE 2nd, TWO 4th's

If it's a top 5 pick could we get a julio jones haul for another Alabama receiver
We could do different things with a pick like that. I'm thinking it's going to be top 10 but not top 5 just by looking at their schedule. Pitt's still got to play Miami, the bengals, jets,Arizona and the browns twice. You'd think they can win some of those gamestho we can only hope they lose most of them.

We could do different things with a pick like that. I'm thinking it's going to be top 10 but not top 5 just by looking at their schedule. Pitt's still got to play Miami, the bengals, jets,Arizona and the browns twice. You'd think they can win some of those gamestho we can only hope they lose most of them.

I see Jets and Arizona improving in the 2nd half of the season. Young qbs getting better is exciting for teams and the Jets have a damn good defense.

My wife is a Steelers fan, so besides the Dolphins games I have watched all the Steelers games also. Honestly in the limited time he had, Hodges looked way better than anything I saw out of Rudolph. So I am not so sure it is a huge positive for us that he is starting in place. But again, it was just limited action off the bench and I am curious to see how he does this week. I am in a tough place where I watch these games, quietly rooting for the Steelers to lose but also being supportive haha

My wife is a Steelers fan, so besides the Dolphins games I have watched all the Steelers games also. Honestly in the limited time he had, Hodges looked way better than anything I saw out of Rudolph. So I am not so sure it is a huge positive for us that he is starting in place. But again, it was just limited action off the bench and I am curious to see how he does this week. I am in a tough place where I watch these games, quietly rooting for the Steelers to lose but also being supportive haha

Becareful on those backup QB that come in at the last minute.
It's those tales that happen over and over.
Give defenses sometime to scout them a little.

Rudolph was already out running around and slinging the ball around some so he should be back after the bye .. I would think... as nasty as that hit was that is what I was originally thinking after he was sent home from the hospital that initial night..

Rudolph was already out running around and slinging the ball around some so he should be back after the bye .. I would think... as nasty as that hit was that is what I was originally thinking after he was sent home from the hospital that initial night..

Going forward it will not be about whether Rudolph is healthy or not.

It will all be about how he reacts to being knocked out last week. He may get jumpy.... happy feet.... lose confidence....ELi....etc. It’s happened before.

Some QB’s are never the same

Going forward it will not be about whether Rudolph is healthy or not.

It will all be about how he reacts to being knocked out last week. He may get jumpy.... happy feet.... lose confidence....ELi....etc. It’s happened before.

Some QB’s are never the same

Yes. Was just mentioning he will probably be back starting for them fairly soon was all..

He'll have a very good career, but players at some positions need to be really special for me to like them in the first.

Nothing personal towards you, but I find that to be a naive POV. It’s as if you’re under the illusion that ‘special’ players grow on trees or are always available when any team drafts in the 1st round — especially at pick 11. It doesn’t work that way.

Most the time a team is fortunate just to get a good, productive player with their 1st. Special players aren’t available in every draft and even when they are, there aren’t 32 of them to go around for all teams.

So, in short, I believe you have too high of expectations.

Minkah isn’t an Ed Reed, but he isn’t chopped liver either and was a talent worthy of his draft selection. Many felt he could even go higher than he did.

Where are all the people who said the Steelers were going to be a top pick. They are going to beat the chargers. Their d is legit.

Back
Top Bottom