Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

People forget Pittsburgh is one of the most distinguished franchises in professional sports. They don’t have it in their DNA to just roll over. Dolphins draft pick from them will be in the 15-20 range. Houston’s will be 25-32.

Time to go turn the power off in Pittsburgh’s locker room.

People forget Pittsburgh is one of the most distinguished franchises in professional sports. They don’t have it in their DNA to just roll over. Dolphins draft pick from them will be in the 15-20 range. Houston’s will be 25-32.

15-20? What?

So Pitts is going to win at least 9+ this season?

The Charged D is legit? LOLOL..
It’s overrated for sure. They have Bosa ( I think his brother in San Francisco is better) Ingram (not playing tonight James, decent corners with King and Hayward and good LBs with Perryman. It should definitely be better. But everything about the Chargers as usual is overrated.

15-20? What?

So Pitts is going to win at least 9+ this season?

They might, 2 wins after tonight, and they still have Cincinnati and Baltimore again (ravens are frauds) Cleveland twice, Cleveland has proven nothing, Miami, Arizona, Rams at home (rams are broken, something wrong with Gurley) and the bills and colts at home. They very well could be 8-8 or 9-7 with that schedule.

They might, 2 wins after tonight, and they still have Cincinnati and Baltimore again (ravens are frauds) Cleveland twice, Cleveland has proven nothing, Miami, Arizona, Rams at home (rams are broken, something wrong with Gurley) and the bills and colts at home. They very well could be 8-8 or 9-7 with that schedule.
I think 5-6 just because the QB situation.

I think you're getting carried away here.
I give them Miami, Cinc 2x, Chargers as guaranteed wins which would put them at 5ish wins this season.

Would you admit your mildly surprised about tonight, I mean the Chargers were favored against a backup QB at home...
Nope. I live around Pittsburgh. I seen this happen forever. They are going to win 9 games. I knew chargers would **** the bed. As they say in Pittsburgh

But look at the QB play they’ll also face as well. Rookie Arizona QB, Miami lol, Mayfield twice (he’s been awful this year), dalton, josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, jacoby brissett. The league is very underwhelming this year.
Good point. They will beat us for sure, probably AZ and split w Cleveland. That’s already 5 wins + they’ll win some other ones. Crap.

I don’t think Cleveland sweeps Pittsburgh.

Really hard to predict some of this stuff, look at Kc and Rams and then everyone was excited about the Jax QB... but NO and Pitt chugging along... Cleveland signs all these guys and..

The Chargers are.... bad and dumb

Back
Top Bottom