Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

They should have never moved. I still don’t get it.
Chargers ownership tried to dupe the city into paying 100% for a new stadium. San Diego wasn’t having any of that and stood their ground with the threat of moving to LA. No one in LA cares about the Chargers.

Why the hell didn’t the chargers kick it deep. Onside kick was stupid.
okay I can’t wait for some posters to tell me how this steeler team won’t win 8 or 9 games

Why the hell didn’t the chargers kick it deep. Onside kick was stupid.
okay I can’t wait for some posters to tell me how this steeler team won’t win 8 or 9 games
You have to get a stop either way so at least the onside kick gives them a potential chance at the ball again

This game just shows you how a bad offensive line can effect an entire team. The Chargers have so much more talent than us on offense it's not funny and they looked just as bad as us most of the game due to their offensive line.

The game has changed a lot over the years, but offensive line is still the biggest piece of the puzzle to building a playoff caliber team IMHO.

I still don’t get it.
serveimage

They might, 2 wins after tonight, and they still have Cincinnati and Baltimore again (ravens are frauds) Cleveland twice, Cleveland has proven nothing, Miami, Arizona, Rams at home (rams are broken, something wrong with Gurley) and the bills and colts at home. They very well could be 8-8 or 9-7 with that schedule.
Yah no

Lmao rivers. God that was horrible. Just retire now

Rivers is looking like Dan post Scott Mitchell. Limited to no mobility under Center, making him a statue in the pocket.

But he still has the ability to make throws in tight windows and rally. Enough then or now?

Back
Top Bottom