Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Lol. This was so predictable. Didn’t anyone look at the Steelers joke of a schedule when they predicated top ten pick?

who knew the Colts would be on the third QB an Adam V would miss another extra point and the game winning FG. He may need to retire tomorrow

who knew the Colts would be on the third QB an Adam V would miss another extra point and the game winning FG. He may need to retire tomorrow
I seem it happen over and over with this steeler franchise. They just get the breaks a lot of the time. That’s why this isn’t a surprise

I seem it happen over and over with this steeler franchise. They just get the breaks a lot of the time. That’s why this isn’t a surprise

they been getting the breaks, can’t argue.

Isn't it their 2nd qb? Luck retired in the offseason.

I mean ya I suppose, wasn’t like the Colts had a lot of time to get another viable QB after Luck announced that though.. lose was on the kicker honestly regardless. That had to be the worst attempt at a FG holder and the actual kick... just saw the replay.

So Minkah had a 96 yard pick 6 today? Game changer. Something this team lacks. What are the odds we will get a game changer with that Steeler pick?

So Minkah had a 96 yard pick 6 today? Game changer. Something this team lacks. What are the odds we will get a game changer with that Steeler pick?

Exactly right. Stockpiling draft picks and "tanking" is one thing. BUT trading young talent like a a game changing DB and a top O-Lineman is unacceptable.

Of course, people will continue to drink the we have a bunch of draft picks and cap space koolaide.

Guys, Minkah didn't want to be here. Get over it already. He's now part of a good defense. He's had two INT's that just fell into his hands. Not talking about the one yesterday which was thrown up for grabs. If he does well then so be it. We got a 1st round pick for him so focus on that.

Did you see that locker room after the game? Minkah was a malcontent in Miami. Most of the poor attitude came from last year and players like Jones and Drake. Context matters! If this was a very talented team, then you might try to resolve the bad feeling. It is not. I do not want a player that is unwilling to work toward a common goal. We are better off long term because the team chemistry will develop during this year. Good chemistry and belief in the coaching staff will be important next year as the rebuild continue. You are probably correct that it is a 50% chance of getting a similar or better player, but you are missing the big picture.

He’s 46. Surely there are guys out of work who would hit higher % wise. He’s been hurting them all year.

Guys, Minkah didn't want to be here. Get over it already. He's now part of a good defense. He's had two INT's that just fell into his hands. Not talking about the one yesterday which was thrown up for grabs. If he does well then so be it. We got a 1st round pick for him so focus on that.
Danny I love you as a poster. But those INTs didn’t fall into his hands. The deep one he had to track the ball and made a good catch. The deflection - he had to be in position. The one yesterday was a veteran move. We can dissect each one but let’s not do the sour grapes thing. He’s going to be a great player in this league. We messed up w how we tried to use him. That’s on Flores.

Back
Top Bottom