Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Wait.

WHAT?

What is YOUR agenda? I'm not entirely sure that this "junk grabbing" narrative holds water, unless Mason Rudolph has some massive hands.

But I'm absolutely certain that "that's that" isn't going to be the end of this.
Or Garrett's junk hangs to his knees! lol

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph pulls on the helmet of Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett that started a fight in the second half, November 14, 2019, at FirstEnergy Stadium. (John Kuntz,  cleveland.com)
Clearly he was trying to snap his neck. Manslaughter charges need to be filed asap.

Quit looking at a split second freeze frame misleading pic and watch the video. He never remotely went for his groin so we need to stop the false narrative crap.

He kicked him in the groin and hit him on the way up...

Either way, Mason went back again and again after Garrett was being removed.

Doeeeeesssss your dick hang low? Does it wobble to and fro? Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow? Can you throw it over your shoulder like a continental soldier?

Does your dick. hang. low?
This should close out the thread... let's finish on a win.

He kicked him in the groin and hit him on the way up...

Either way, Mason went back again and again after Garrett was being removed.

He put his foot up to push him off and it was first on his gut and in the scuffle it moved down and did contact his groin area. There is nothing that shows he was aiming to kick him in the nuts. I'm not sure what you're point of focusing your "wrong doing" on rudolph is. He definitely instigated further confrontation but garret took it to a whole new level.

Clearly he was trying to snap his neck. Manslaughter charges need to be filed asap.
Looks like he's trying to take his helmet off to me. It's subjective. Unlike the swinging and hitting of the helmet on an unprotected head. Did he start it? Looks like it to me. Did he try to kick him in the junk? Look like it to me. Did he use a hard object to strike a helmetless player in the head? Nope... Big difference.

Looks like he's trying to take his helmet off to me. It's subjective. Unlike the swinging and hitting of the helmet on an unprotected head. Did he start it? Looks like it to me. Did he try to kick him in the junk? Look like it to me. Did he use a hard object to strike a helmetless player in the head? Nope... Big difference.

I think he was kidding.

They would need Ruldolph to be a victim to charge him. Could they? Yeah. Should they? Probably not because of the lack of injury.

Garrett gave a little extra on the hit. Totally not needed. He’s definitely the asshole here.

Looks clear as day what his intent was

1494546250429.gif

This is why I say Rudolph got what he deserved when Garrett ripped Rudolph's helmet off. Mighta deserved a punch on the chin, too, for bringing a QB to a linemen fight.

The swinging of the helmet was barbaric. Period.

Were Rudolph's head bleeding, cracked open we would all be in agreement here today. But Rudolph, thank whatever power may be, came away unscathed. And so for some, the helmet assault was just a football player being a football player and that's a sad state of affairs.

This is why I say Rudolph got what he deserved when Garrett ripped Rudolph's helmet off. Mighta deserved a punch on the chin, too, for bringing a QB to a linemen fight.

The swinging of the helmet was barbaric. Period.

Were Rudolph's head bleeding, cracked open we would all be in agreement here today. But Rudolph, thank whatever power may be, came away unscathed. And so for some, the helmet assault was just a football player being a football player and that's a sad state of affairs.
Had someone done that to Marino, even if Marino had instigated it --- This board would be losing their minds. Sad state of affairs, indeed when outrage depends on who the player is.

Rudolph got the quickest anger management lesson of his life. Soon as that helmet clipped him, he stopped haha

I dont condone the helmet swing btw. Just Rudolph learned a lesson pretty quick. Dont mess with crazy people unless you are equally as crazy.

Back
Top Bottom