Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Miami gets 3rd string QB in Indy, easiest schedule in NFL and now the Browns are missing 2 studs. Watch Miami win another game

Thinking about the season

Pitt losing Pouncey 3 games is more important than Garrett losing games as far as our draft position

The chance that we can match scores with Cleveland next week is highly unlikely with or without Garrett

And Mason not getting suspended also helps our chances at a top ten pick

That is all I care

Unrelated but Conner's shoulder is BIG problem for Pitt this year

the-walking-dead-season-7-7-1500x1000.jpg

"He shoulda had his ****tin' pants on."
-Negan
Love Negan... Especially the comic book Negan. Negan lives!

Thinking about the season

Pitt losing Pouncey 3 games is more important than Garrett losing games as far as our draft position

The chance that we can match scores with Cleveland next week is highly unlikely with or without Garrett

And Mason not getting suspended also helps our chances at a top ten pick

That is all I care

Unrelated but Conner's shoulder is BIG problem for Pitt this year

This.

And the comments in this thread are hilarious.

Between this draft and next draft, and the fact that we still have a guy in Rosen that could develop into something special, I wouldn't be trading up early to draft any QB in this draft. Rosen made some fantastic throws, and the OL was much worse when he was playing than it is now. Some of that is the Fitzmagic show, which is something Rosen can learn from. I'd be plenty happy passing on QB's early and drafting best availables if they are the right guys for the team concept. I like Tua, but everything I see in him indicates he will be much better in college than he will in the NFL, and i'm not sure anyone in this draft could be better than Rosen.

It's still early and i have to look at the rest of their schedule but so far so good.
49ers cough the ball up a few times in the RDZ the game wasn't as close as it seems.

They have:

Bengals
Ravens
Chargers
Bye
Miami

So they'll likely beat the Bengals and Miami...

2-5 after 7 games

Colts
Rams
Brown
Bengals
Browns

3-9 after 12 games.

Bottomline, looks like Steelers could easily finish in the top 10.
The Steelers have won 5 games as of last nights loss to the Browns, but I think they are going to crash in the last month and a half and still give us a pretty solid draft choice.

So you want 6-10 and Tannehillish for next 7 years. The comment was about how we are very fortunate in all the injuries teams have against us
this is not what your post implies and 4-5 wins is not gonna prevent us from getting a quarterback, Maybe not the quarterback you want, but a quarterback nonetheless.There’s more than just one or two quarterbacks in this class and no I’m not looking for a Tannehill esque quarterback . I don’t how to post a rolling eyes emoji

Back
Top Bottom