Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

He put his foot up to push him off and it was first on his gut and in the scuffle it moved down and did contact his groin area. There is nothing that shows he was aiming to kick him in the nuts. I'm not sure what you're point of focusing your "wrong doing" on rudolph is. He definitely instigated further confrontation but garret took it to a whole new level.
So he was trying to push him off while holding on to his helmet trying to rip it off?

Garrett took further confrontation to another level while being pushed back by 2 Steelers... Besides, the way the helmet landed, it pretty much looks like all he wanted to do was just put it back on Rudolph's head...

this is not what your post implies and 4-5 wins is not gonna prevent us from getting a quarterback, Maybe not the quarterback you want, but a quarterback nonetheless.There’s more than just one or two quarterbacks in this class and no I’m not looking for a Tannehill esque quarterback . I don’t how to post a rolling eyes emoji
It does seem that a lot of fans have a "my guy is the only acceptable choice" attitude.

Sure, everyone has their own preference, but some are down right indignant, and even insulting if you even entertain the thought of a different path.

I see disappointment in their future.

I remember before last years draft, it was the same stubbornness. Kyler Murray was going to change the NFL world, and if someone disagreed, rationality ceased to exist.

Hmmmm....how's that working out?

Didn't see the incident but after reading the posts if the NFL really wanted to fix this they would suspend both Steelers Pouncey and Rudolf all of this season and Garrett all of this season and next.

If you instigate a fight you are as guilty, if you strike a person in the crotch, stomp on their head helmet or no helmet your talking about permanent possible damage. Its pretty darn close to swinging a helmet.

Of course expecting individuals who have been trained since their middle school years most likely, to attack each other in the game of football to suddenly put the brakes on when they are attacked especially some individuals with a hair trigger is expecting alot. Not defending anybody just sayin.

Anyway suspend them all and let the players Association fight it is what Goodell should do.

This will not happen but I would consider no prime time football games next year for both franchises. The punishment has got to hurt these teams.

This will not happen but I would consider no prime time football games next year for both franchises. The punishment has got to hurt these teams.
I don't know if I go that far. You're basically punishing the fan base, which is really not in the best interests of the NFL, as a whole.

Hit them where it hurts, in the wallet. If you seriously want to punish the team/organization for an individual players stupidity, suspensions are sufficient.

Pouncey did what I would have expected from an O-Lineman after seeing that helmet shot. I would expect that anyway from a Pouncey going by their history etc etc. DeCastro was the opposite. He showed serious poise and control with his actions. Hes their best O-Lineman imo and his actions backed it up. Mason came across as a bit of a weasel but he could have got seriously damaged if that helmet shot was anywhere but the soft rear under padding.

I'd be willing to bet money that Ryan Tannehill has a better career than Jake Fromm, which is about who we're going to wind up with at this point.

Rudolph and Pouncey are morons, but Myles Garrett is the biggest ****ing idiot on the planet. He's lucky he didn't cause permanent brain damage to Mason Rudolph with that shot. Granted, between the two of them they basically already have permanent brain damage, but still

I don’t like the “Rudolph instigated it” argument at all. Why did big tough Myles Garrett need to use the helmet? Just throw a punch, I’m sure you can kick Rudolph’s ass. There is no excuse for swinging the helmet period. Are we all allowed to do whatever we want if instigated to someone we outweigh by 70 lbs.?

Back
Top Bottom