Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Bring back the suck for Tua thread...There's some things we need to talk about.

Where did it go

So tank for Young and get Tua with the Texans pick with the hip injury??

All joking aside I don't see Tua going number 1 even if we have that pick now

Where did it go

If this is as serious as it appears. (a lot of speculation), he is no longer a first round pick, let alone #1.

I wasn't a Tua proponent, but I feel bad for the kid.

Where did it go

Will before the Dolphins potentially decided not to draft him if he's in position.
They need to think loooooonnnnggggg and hard on that.

As yourself would you have taken a chance on Luck or Manning with a similiar injury profile?

Bring back the suck for Tua thread...There's some things we need to talk about.
I bet your the type to kick a man when he's down......lol

Wait, that's not you, that's Pouncy.

If this is as serious as it appears. (a lot of speculation), he is no longer a first round pick, let alone #1.

I wasn't a Tua proponent, but I feel bad for the kid.

There's been a few players drafted pretty high with injurys..Let's see

Smith, LB for the Cowboys
Guerly, RB i believe was #9 overall
Simmons, DT Tennesse

I'm sure there are a few others. The point being if theres a decent chance that this kid will be okay then I don't know how you don't serious consider it as a Dolphins franchise that disperately needs a QB. Of course if you draft him them you better have serious plans in place to

1) Have a backup/starter while he recovers...say Fitzpatrick
2) Do everything you can to build the best OL you can in the next 2 season
3) Look to add a later development QB like Love or Hurts etc

There's been a few players drafted pretty high with injurys..Let's see

Smith, LB for the Cowboys
Guerly, RB i believe was #9 overall
Simmons, DT Tennesse

I'm sure there are a few others. The point being if theres a decent chance that this kid will be okay then I don't know how you don't serious consider it as a Dolphins franchise that disperately needs a QB. Of course if you draft him them you better have serious plans in place to

1) Have a backup/starter while he recovers...say Fitzpatrick
2) Do everything you can to build the best OL you can in the next 2 season
3) Look to add a later development QB like Love or Hurts etc
Depends on the injury, I suppose.

The last thing we need is a three year project, in the "hopes" that he ends up a "franchise" guy, and no way I burn a rd1 on a guy you expect to not play in the foreseeable future.

I'll say it again, for those who missed the other 476,341 times it has been posted. There are no gaurantees with any player, especially QB, when they are bodily sound, let alone with a serious injury, that already has durability concerns

Depends on the injury, I suppose.

The last thing we need is a three year project, in the "hopes" that he ends up a "franchise" guy, and no way I burn a rd1 on a guy you expect to not play in the foreseeable future.

I'll say it again, for those who missed the other 476,341 times it has been posted. There are no gaurantees with any player, especially QB, when they are bodily sound, let alone with a serious injury, that already has durability concerns
I agree with you, go with the best athlete available.

Back
Top Bottom