Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Not unless you can change his me first, crybaby attitude.
So I’m trying to see this POV and I’ll admit I don’t follow these guys on social media etc so I don’t know how true this is / how much of a douche he really was about all this. I would like to think better relationships w management and him could have occurred.

I can see both sides from a fans perspective on the situation. @hoops , unlike some blowhards is very knowledgeable, and has his own take.

It seems to me though, that the arguement that he isn't making waves there just reinforces the point that it wasn't about the team winning, as Pit is not doing much more winning than we are.

It was about him, and his immediate success. That mindset is not going to fly here, certainly not from a second year player.

His mama defending him on twatter is a whole other kettle of fish, but does say something about the psychology of his environment.
Well wait though. Since he’s been there HE is experiencing winning and team success at 5-3.

I can see both sides from a fans perspective on the situation. @hoops , unlike some blowhards is very knowledgeable, and has his own take.

It seems to me though, that the arguement that he isn't making waves there just reinforces the point that it wasn't about the team winning, as Pit is not doing much more winning than we are.

It was about him, and his immediate success. That mindset is not going to fly here, certainly not from a second year player.

His mama defending him on twatter is a whole other kettle of fish, but does say something about the psychology of his environment.

That's why he's no longer here. He plays on a team but is about "me" first and foremost.
I'll sit back here and watch everyone else work like a dog over there.

So I’m trying to see this POV and I’ll admit I don’t follow these guys on social media etc so I don’t know how true this is / how much of a douche he really was about all this. I would like to think better relationships w management and him could have occurred.
None of us really know what went on behind the scenes, in closed door meetings.

From what I've read/heard, the Phins were open to work it out, but Minkah was adamant about leaving.

The only way that was going to happen is either

1) They(management, coaching etc) put Minkah where he wanted to be.
2) They change the entire scheme around to make him happy.
3) Minkah decides to give them a chance.

I thought Minkah was water under the bridge, jeesh you supporters and haters won't give it up. Let it go already. Let's just hope the rest of the steelers opponents wipe their asses with the terrible towel.

It is a Steelers thread and about our compensation for Minkah...Soooooo?

It is a Steelers thread and our compensation for Minkah...Soooooo?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, talk about the teams that they are playing and where the pick could end up or who we could get, not something that can not be undone like the minkah move or his play or attitude. COMPRENDE!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, talk about the teams that they are playing and where the pick could end up or who we could get, not something that can not be undone like the minkah move or his play or attitude. COMPRENDE!!!!
Good thing we have you to set the ground rules for us.

If mods had that mentality, we would need 100 threads a day, with only 3 or 4 responses in each.

Here's an option. If you don't like the course of a discussion, don't participate. As far as I know, no one is putting you under duress to read any particular thread.

Good thing we have you to set the ground rules for us.

If mods had that mentality, we would need 100 threads a day, with only 3 or 4 responses in each.

Here's an option. If you don't like the course of a discussion, don't participate. As far as I know, no one is putting you under duress to read any particular thread.
Didn't know the ground rules were already established, thanks for the clarity, i am now woke.

It's a long season and this Steelers pick may still end up being Top 10.
They've gotten some good bouces to go there way in a couple of games so far this season.

4JIrplx.png

Back
Top Bottom