Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Last 6 games for Pitt
@Bengals
vs Browns
@Cards
vs Bills
@ Jets
@ Ravens

The good thing for us is that they play 4 of their last 6 on the road.
The bad thing is the only great team they play is the Ravens

I would be shock if they lose to the Benglas or if they beat the Ravens

the other 4 are hard to predict.

Right now that pick is the 16th

If they go 2-4 from here on out then that pick could be 12 to 14......if they go 3-3 then it'll probably stay around 16

If they go 4-2(hope not) then that pick could be the 18th

All this just a bit of math along with some guessing.
I can see them going 2-4 over that stretch.

I don't think we can count PITTS last game against BALTIMORE as an automatic loss due to the RAVENS may be resting people for the playoffs, ala the Cheatriots. Ugh!

Last 6 games for Pitt
@Bengals
vs Browns
@Cards
vs Bills
@ Jets
@ Ravens

The good thing for us is that they play 4 of their last 6 on the road.
The bad thing is the only great team they play is the Ravens

I would be shock if they lose to the Benglas or if they beat the Ravens

the other 4 are hard to predict.

Right now that pick is the 16th

If they go 2-4 from here on out then that pick could be 12 to 14......if they go 3-3 then it'll probably stay around 16

If they go 4-2(hope not) then that pick could be the 18th

All this just a bit of math along with some guessing.

Well Pouncey is suspended and definitely will miss the Browns game, no way the NFL lets him play the Browns again his year. JuJu is hurt and Connor is banged up so its Rudolph and a bunch of meh guys so dont look for them to make a huge push especially if Pouncey's suspension is held up.

Bengals - garbage but Pitt is out of sorts goodness would this place fall apart if the Bengals won

Browns - are more talented and will be back to full strength minus Garrett 50/50 game

Cards - long trip out west vs a tough matchup, this isnt an easy out. East struggles out west and west struggles coming east 50/50 game

Bills - like the bills here, in a close game they will be playing super hard to keep themselves in the playoff race

Jets - meh which jets show up, the ones who beat the cowboys or the ones who played us

Ravens - yes they could rest people but Pitt is their rival and if they can knock them out of the playoffs or embarrass them look for it to happen.

Last edited:
You have to expect Pittsburgh to be in that 13-16 range with a record of 6-10 to 7-9. Its the NFL, they can easily go on a run, or they can absolutely fall apart.

I just really don't see this pick being a WC level pick (21ish) and I don't see it being top 10. I see it firmly in the 14-16 range.

Mason Rudolph is a QB who shouldn't be winning NFL games, much like Ryan Finley and Dwayne Haskins. It's their defense that gives them a shot most weeks. Hopefully he's atrocious enough on the road to get us an extra top 15 pick.

They'll lose against Baltimore and Buffalo. Probably lose against the Cards. Browns are closer to a toss up. Jets/Bengals are the tough ones.

Could see 2-4 or even 1-5 tbh.

I don't think we can count PITTS last game against BALTIMORE as an automatic loss due to the RAVENS may be resting people for the playoffs, ala the Cheatriots. Ugh!
At this point the Raves do NOT have the top seed in the AFC and I'm sure they'd love to be home for the playoffs so unless they can catch NE for that spot I'd expect them to play everyone, specially since those starters would be off the next week at which time they could rest.

It would be nice if they didn't win to many more 5-11 or 6-10 would be nice, hope someone great slides to us in the draft at this spot.
One of the OT's or DT Derrick Brown - someone special

At this point the Raves do NOT have the top seed in the AFC and I'm sure they'd love to be home for the playoffs so unless they can catch NE for that spot I'd expect them to play everyone, specially since those starters would be off the next week at which time they could rest.

And in week 17 Patriots and Ravens both play at 1:00. If standings remain with Patriots ahead one game the Ravens will be forced to play the Steelers to win with all hands on deck.

That would be funny as hell if the Patriots somehow lost to Dolphins in week 17 and Ravens stole the #1 seed by beating Pittsburgh. Not happening but boy would that be a blast.

Back
Top Bottom