Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

You know, as brutal as it may seem, this game to me was a karmic come-uppance for the Steelers. A team that notoriously headhunted in the playoffs to gain an edge. After rewatching the highlights, there must've been 4 headshots. The irony was Steve Smith giving that fraudulent speech after. A guy who was known for his infamous cheap shots...against his own teammates.

Can’t figure out how Rudolph wasn’t hurt with that direct hit on his head. He immediately looked more at the refs like did you see that?

He should have been suspended also. The other question is how long does Tomlin stay with him at QB? He has been awful.

Can’t figure out how Rudolph wasn’t hurt with that direct hit on his head. He immediately looked more at the refs like did you see that?

He should have been suspended also. The other question is how long does Tomlin stay with him at QB? He has been awful.

What specific point would you suspend him for? Getting hit in the head with his own helmet? Imagine that Myles Garrett isn’t a moron (I know it is tough) and he doesn’t hit him with the helmet. Would you still want Rudolph suspended? So basically you really want to just victim blame which is hilarious.

What specific point would you suspend him for? Getting hit in the head with his own helmet? Imagine that Myles Garrett isn’t a moron (I know it is tough) and he doesn’t hit him with the helmet. Would you still want Rudolph suspended? So basically you really want to just victim blame which is hilarious.

Victim blame? Did you not see what he did also? He started it by trying to rip his helmet off for one, that’s ok now?

In my humble opinion, attempting to rip off someones helmet is dangerous as well, if we want some of this crap to stop stricter penalties might help.

Victim blame? Did you not see what he did also? He started it by trying to rip his helmet off for one, that’s ok now?

In my humble opinion, attempting to rip off someones helmet is dangerous as well, if we want some of this crap to stop stricter penalties might help.
Being a victim must of changed with the new generation. Victims run to not from danger now.

Hopefully they stay with him the rest of the season and beyond. It will ensure that pick is as high as possible.

Wait.

WHAT?

What is YOUR agenda? I'm not entirely sure that this "junk grabbing" narrative holds water, unless Mason Rudolph has some massive hands.

But I'm absolutely certain that "that's that" isn't going to be the end of this.

If a man grabs another mans genitals, I understand whatever that man does to him in return. I would pull out on someone for attempting that on me in a heartbeat.

That bitch got what he deserves. I hope he starts a game against the Dolphins in Miami one day so I can attend and boo every time he is under center, but he's a POS QB so probably not.

**** Mason Rudolph. He's a garbage individual.

Doeeeeesssss your dick hang low? Does it wobble to and fro? Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow? Can you throw it over your shoulder like a continental soldier?

Does your dick. hang. low?

Yeah, I'm done in here. This is "/thread" material. :lol:

In closing, **** Mason Rudolph.

Back
Top Bottom