Steelers vs. Colts | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

Pittsburgh just got ROBBED on that one. You can't tell me that that video evidence was conclusive to overrule the field call of interception.

I can't wait to see, if perreira will me asked about some calls of this game or not. He just can't defend his refs there.

great catch, by the way

i don't believe it's a conspiracy... just total incompetence... three HUGE calls/non-calls have gone against the Steelers in this game... this crew should be disbanded....

This sucks, if Indy wins I cant watch my local news this week. All I will here is Peyton is the best. BLAH BLAH BLAH :fire:

Well I knew somehow, someway, this would be an adventure in the last 5 minutes. We've got it now.

Alex22 said:
That Ref is a genious that saw what no-one else saw

For it to be complete you have to maintain possesion throughout, even after hitting the ground

For the catch to have been complete he would have had to be touched, or raised off the ground completley

I agree with the call even though I want the Steelers to win

he had the ball, and dropped it after he rolled, and his knee knocked it out of his hand.

It was a horrible call.

Mark of a champion.They have comeback and are in a position to win.The odds are still against them but theyy still have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom