Steelers vs. Colts | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

the steelers have been the better team by far today...

SMadison29 said:
I thought he overthrew it.

Really? It looked to land right over the shoulder to me. I guess it's back to the optometrist for me. :lol:

ChambersWI said:
he had the ball, and dropped it after he rolled, and his knee knocked it out of his hand.

It was a horrible call.

He had the ball but you have to maintain it as your on the ground untill the play is over or you get up

When he went to get up one knee was still on the ground while the other kicked it out

Therefor no possesion maintained throughout being on the ground and an incompletion

It's such BS that a teams whole season can be screwed up by one bad call by the Refs, there is no way they should have that much control over a teams fate.

CrunchTime said:
Mark of a champion.They have comeback and are in a position to win.The odds are still against them but theyy still have a chance.

Mark of a champion....get two of the worst calls in NFL history go your way.

Total bull****.

Alex22 said:
He had the ball but you have to maintain it as your on the ground untill the play is over or you get up

When he went to get up one knee was still on the ground while the other kicked it out

Therefor no possesion maintained throughout being on the ground and an incompletion

He caught it and rolled two ****ing times with the ball in his ****ing hands.

If that is not possesion then nothing is.

You are playing your usual game....disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Back
Top Bottom