Steelers vs. Colts | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

No good, you see. You get what you deserve. Run the ****ing ball & get the first down. Quit being stupid.

Your safe Bus. Mikey just choked up in the game. So now there was two choked up kickers this weekend.

YES!!!!!!!!!! Choke job to the right!!!!!!!

the colts almost did it the pats way. getting the calls and every break. at least they don't have their kicker.

This is without a doubt the most exciting game I've seen all year. This is why I watch football.

I mourn for Peyton and the Colts--this was their year to win it and they've blown that opportunity.

But this is not a case of the Colts giving away the game--the Steelers took it.

This is the best sixth seed I've ever seen in the playoffs. They are playing like a #1 seed right now and despite Denver's happiness to be hosting the AFC championship, you know they're gulping right now. Pittsburgh is red hot right now.

he caked it they better kneel it

SMadison29 said:
No good, you see. You get what you deserve. Run the ****ing ball & get the first down. Quit being stupid.

That was odd to me too, why they didn't try to pick up the first down or at least move the ball forward. Questionable decision.

And a side note: to all of you talking about Indy getting the benefit of calls. Sure, they did, but keep in mind Pittsburgh benefitted from the non-false start call that because it was not called, took an additional two and a half minutes off of the clock, and arguably may have impacted field position.

Back
Top Bottom