Steelers vs. Colts | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

awesome game, Colts played like crap most of the game, but still a good game...........oh thats right, theres another one comin up.....i cant handle another game like this today

Alex22 said:
Its in the rulebook

Argue with the book not me

maintained possesion means controlling the ball untill you get up or are touched down in that situation

and he didnt do that

Troy caught the ball. He then rolled one and a half times and while attempting to stand up and run with the football he knocked it loose with his knee jarring the ball loose.

The rulebook states that you have to have possesion of the football (which he did) and attempt a football move (which was what he did when he rolled on the ground in possesion of the football).

If ANYTHING the call should have been interecteption and then a fumble (which he recovered).

You don't have to be touched down. He had possesion of the ball CLEARLY...doubting he had possesion is rediculous.

If you doubt that was an intereception then I think I'd have a hard time convincing you the sky is blue.

I'm done argueing with you...enjoy your dilluted view of reality.

Props to the Steelers.IMO they are the second best team in the AFC but they came to play today.The Colts were too flat imo.

yeah, Mike missed the fg, but it all evens out. That should have been called an int from Polumalu, how ever you spell his name. The Steelers outplayed the colts for the whole game though. I'm glad Pittsburgh won, especially considering the fumble by The "Bus" Jerome Bettis. The guys was saying how he was going to retire after this season, and as a great player he is and all that he did for Pittsburgh it would be a shame for him and the Steelers to not go further on, becuase of his fumble, that if they didn't to it over would have finished off the Colts from there. Oh well, it made for a great playoff game finally. It was a long fg though, and the colts could have and should have moved the ball just a little bit further.

Game shouldn't have been this close. Pittsburg almost got robbed by the worst call I have ever seen. (The INT)

Back
Top Bottom