Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua....

Stephen A should stick to basketball.
Would you say he’s wrong in saying Pitts would help Tua? I don’t generally like Stephen A, just wondering if you feel he’s wrong here.

I don't mind a lot of his opinions, but the way he expresses them, and his "superior" attitude is offputting to me.
yeah he reminds me of Kiper who thinks he knows it all. I never watch his show. I actually don't watch espn unless a game is there that I want to watch.

yeah he reminds me of Kiper who thinks he knows it all. I never watch his show. I actually don't watch espn unless a game is there that I want to watch.
Same here. I only see him if there is a You Tube vid on something Dolphins or Heat related.

Screw ESPN

I prefer Shannon Sharpe over Stephen A. Smith. That said, Smith researches all his positions in various sports and I would have to say that the basement of his breath of knowledge in the major sports is the roof of many who would criticize him.

None of these comments are really related to the topic discussed in the video, but since there are a million Pitts threads we could go to and see people's opinions, I think keeping the topic on how much Stephen A. Smith sucks is good for the group.

I probably disagree with Max's takes the most out of a lot of shows...

Stephen A has interesting takes sometimes but I'm not a fan when does a characticture of himself. I have 4 kids and it reminds me of my 2nd youngest that goes over the top for attention. Except, Stephen is an adult debating other adults. It's his shtick for entertainment... I get it.

He makes a healthy salary so it's working for him.

Back
Top Bottom