Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
It actually was acknowledged Ross wanted to lose games. Maybe do some research and quit blindly defending this loser of an owner.

Your the biggest lemming there is
The NFL said they studied the complaint for 3 years and found there was nothing to it.
You said it was acknowledged, but don't reference any sources for that statement.

Are you running out of "Lemming" juice yet or do you have a couple of "Lemming" drops left that have gotten got you constipated. - LOL

But not every team has owners stupid enough to get caught. Kudos to the teams that tamper without getting caught.
He wasn’t caught until Flores started something and made the NFL poke their heads in. If NFL poked around on any team, I’m sure they could find something.

He wasn’t caught until Flores started something and made the NFL poke their heads in. If NFL poked around on any team, I’m sure they could find something.
Which started with Ross stupidly joking or actually talking to his coach about paying to lose games. Even if he’s stupid enough to actually think about such things, just keep it to yourself and not actually say it out loud where it can be potentially used against him.

The NFL said they studied the complaint for 3 years and found there was nothing to it.
You said it was acknowledged, but don't reference any sources for that statement.

Are you running out of "Lemming" juice yet or do you have a couple of "Lemming" drops left that have gotten got you constipated. - LOL
Dude.... it was in the report, it said Ross mentioned on numerous occasions he would rather lose games in order to get a higher draft pick.

It's open knowledge, why you continue to support Ross is just annoying at this point. The guy has lied, repeatedly cheated and bent the rules and has been caught. He tried to get Watson to settle his cases mid-season no less to trade for him. He tampered for four straight years with Brady, he tampered with Peyton. He's a horrible owner.

Did he pay Flores to lose? No, but he did want the team to lose. That's a fact. Its public knowledge.

If you ignore the facts, I don't know what to tell you.

But if he were to sell it, would the team stay in miami tho? I wouldn't want it to be another city, with a new owner, you never know if they want to own team in another city or even out of the state. When bills were up for ownership, if some of the owners got them, they would have been a team in canada or west coast. I'd like a different owner. But if miami wins it all, Ross would have part to do with that for getting mcdaniel and having grier, the gm who wanted Tua

I don't understand the hatred reactions to Ross. I view him as an above average owner. I don't agree with everything he has done but I also support him as an owner. I have owned companies and believe me, none of us are perfect. But this guy has always opened the checkbook. He has always promoted the Phins. He hasn't been caught buying sex from Orchids of Asia. He hasn't deflated balls or uses spy-cams. He isn't violent against women.

Will losing a first and third rounder hurt? YES. Was this punishment just? NO! Can anything be done? NO! Will we still have a great season and a much improved roster? YES!

Stop bitching and lets move forward!

Anyone else think Ray R mumbles Lemming in his sleep, the way Mama, from The Waterboy, mumbles Devil?

Edit: I feel like I've made this post before.
Kathy Bates Mama Boucher GIF

Anyone else think Ray R mumbles Lemming in his sleep, the way Mama, from The Waterboy, mumbles Devil?

Edit: I feel like I've made this post before.
Did you get help making this joke, or did you not need any lemming aid?

Dude.... it was in the report, it said Ross mentioned on numerous occasions he would rather lose games in order to get a higher draft pick.

It's open knowledge, why you continue to support Ross is just annoying at this point. The guy has lied, repeatedly cheated and bent the rules and has been caught. He tried to get Watson to settle his cases mid-season no less to trade for him. He tampered for four straight years with Brady, he tampered with Peyton. He's a horrible owner.

Did he pay Flores to lose? No, but he did want the team to lose. That's a fact. Its public knowledge.

If you ignore the facts, I don't know what to tell you.
Im glad he did all that. The tampering really upsets you? Happens all over the league. I love having an owner that skirts the rules. Great owner. Bigger Ross fan BECAUSE of all this. And admittedly enjoying some schadenfreude from all the chicken littles.

Oh and you seem to leave out the findings in the investigation (the investigation you seem to declare as indisputable fact) that Ross was not being serious when talking about losing for the draft.

I haven't read the 80 pages of this thread, so my opinion was likely voiced many timers before by many others ... but here it is Look, the same thing that Ross got caught doing is the exact same thing that landed Kraft and the Patriots Bill Belichick ... and 100% of owners would do it if they thought they could get a Belichick. Ross just isn't that smooth about those sorts of things.

I suspect Kraft will give up the team around 2028 ... probably before he dies, IMHO. I think he looks at it as an expensive watch that shows he's successful. But, he doesn't really tie his identity to it like some other owners ... and he already has his name on the Michigan Business School, so when the drain becomes too much on him ... he'll just let it go and give his family a huge payout for the future.

Back
Top Bottom