Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
They makes it okay??

Wow.
Where did I say it was ok? Again Miami was stupid enough to get caught. Can't even tamper without getting caught. Don't point the finger at other teams when you get caught at something. Miami very lucky it's only a 1st and 3rd round pick. Could have been a 1st rd pick for each tampering instance .

Where did I say it was ok? Again Miami was stupid enough to get caught. Can't even tamper without getting caught. Don't point the finger at other teams when you get caught at something. Miami very lucky it's only a 1st and 3rd round pick. Could have been a 1st rd pick for each tampering instance .
Players signing contracts 10 seconds after FA starts reeks of tampering. Every year.

People are being too much of a homer on this. We all laughed at NE for losing a 1st rd pick for freaking PSI in footballs. Tampering 3 times is way worse than that. So glad Miami didn't get hit with more.
I believe this is is the largest or second largest tampering case in NFL history. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Which brings me to: Why did Grier hire a coach that was not on the same page as him? OR Did Grier lie to Flores on what the goal was and then flipped script after Flores took the job? There wasn't a single season during Flores' tenure here that he and Grier were on the same page.
More likely Flores said one thing when he got hired and then pulled a Belichick, but not too well, in effect , flipping the script.

But not every team has owners stupid enough to get caught. Kudos to the teams that tamper without getting caught.
You do realize that no one has heard Ross/Beal defend their actions right?

“As I have said all along, these allegations were false, malicious and defamatory,” Ross said in the statement. “With regards to tampering, I strongly disagree with the conclusions and the punishment.

Apparently he feels he did NOT tamper but we'll never hear how he justifies his actions. Ross and Beal accepted the punishment to put the whole thing in the rear view mirror:

"I will accept the outcome because the most important thing is that there be no distractions for our team as we begin an exciting and winning season. I will not allow anything to get in the way of that.”"

I would really like to see what or how Ross/Beal thought they could legitimize their actions. Two sides to every story and we only heard one...

More likely Flores said one thing when he got hired and then pulled a Belichick, but not too well, in effect , flipping the script.
I think it really does feel like this is the case, 2019 that awful start, players talking about wanting out and then all of a sudden Flores uses Fitzpatrick and starts winning games instead of just using Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom