Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross & fallout MEGA Thread

When will Ross sell the team?

• Who cares, he's not the problem?

• He will keep it until he wins a SB

• When he passes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brian Flores did what he thought was right. He went against the "good ole' boys club" and coached to win. He also, went against his bosses wishes. But there is no excuse for him to go AWOL on his team in the middle of a season, then push for more power and control. And in doing that tried to take Griers job, all because he wanted to trade for Watson. Flores apparently had everyone walking on eggshells. Flores, also at times, practically willed the Dolphins to victory. But in the end, his power play and his lack of respect for the offense and young QB, cost him his job.

He reported, his version of the facts as he saw them. Sued the NFL and the Dolphins for what he thought was wrongful. I get that, am I happy about it? Certainly not, especially in lue of the punishment levied on the Dolphins.

Stephen Ross IMHO has no business being a sports franchise owner. He seems like he chases, all the pretty girls, who he thinks will make him a winner and look good. He certainly has tried to improve the team, spent lots of money in doing so. I give him that.

But in the end it was his lack of respect for league tampering rules, his lack of respect for other owners, his inability to covertly act and his lust for what he percieved as the shinier more beautiful coach or QB that took him down.

In the process he hurt the team, the fans and the GM for all the hard work in getting the plethora of additional draft capital, that has helped put the team in a good position, to potentially win once again.

In short, he's not too smart in the way he went about, breaking the rules. He got caught and is now paying the price. He may or may not have set the team back, only time will tell. But he's done the stupidest things in doing what he did. A BLUDDERING IDIOT.

I hope the league forces him to sell, somehow. He isn't good for Miami and certainly not it's fans. And even worse the league.

Unfortunately I don't see Ross ever selling. He'll take this team to his Grave!!! Which could be even worse for us fans; because, I don't think he even comprehends, what he did, as being wrong. He's just not smart enough to work in the shadows.

One obvious thing this does imo and i'm not sure it's posted already. I have no interest of going through 75 pages of material so far to find out.

IF Tua balls out and goes on to play the way some of us things he can then he's going to and should make Miami $$$$ pay him.

Think about all the mental crap this kid has had to endure from this F.O. and not this latest thing centered around replacing him..seemly!

It was D.Watson. Now supposedly Brady and who knows who else? L.Jackson?

Point being if Tua balls out then he and his agent absolutely have the right to make Miami pay premium for his services going forward.

Utter B.S.

One obvious thing this does imo and i'm not sure it's posted already. I have no interest of going through 75 pages of material so far to find out.

IF Tua balls out and goes on to play the way some of us things he can then he's going to and should make Miami $$$$ pay him.

Think about all the mental crap this kid has had to endure from this F.O. and not this latest thing centered around replacing him..seemly!

Point being if Tua balls out then he and his agent absolutely have the right to make Miami pay premium for his services going forward.

Utter B.S.
They're close to Bakering him and it seems like they've tried 5x as hard to do it as Cleveland did..

And while I still strongly dislike how Flores did things and what it's has done to the franchise.. it seems, that he was being put in a crap situation as well by the idiot twins.

Theres a very obvious reason so many of us are beside ourselves.

Ross got fined 1.5 million.... that's a joke to a billionaire. Its like one of us being fired $50 bucks. It's the equivalent of a parking ticket to Ross.

Meanwhile, us fans have had most of our fun over the last 20 odd years during the draft bc during the season we suck. The draft was the one time of year we all collectively had hope and excitement.

So by taking away our 1st rounder it feels like the punishment of this entire ordeal is being served by the fans, not Ross.

Ross should have been forced out of the league or fined $50 to $100 million. Those things would have actually moved the needle for Ross. Do you think Ross cares about us? Or the picks? He's 83 f***ing years old, all the POS cares about is money and the NFL didn't take hardly any of it from him.

Add to that is was Brady, (puke) and it was acknowledged Ross was tried to lose games (we had to suffer bc of that too)

The biggest loser in all of this is us fans. It's BS.

"Lemming Alert", "Lemming Alert"

Where do I begin? - LOL

"... it was acknowledged Ross was tried to lose games " - The NFL stated that was not correct. I'm sure that a fanatic like you would have provided the league with some definitive information if you had any!

"The biggest loser in all of this is us fans. It's BS.
SPK ENGRISH? - LOL

If you believe everything you read on the internet, try this:
You are RONG!!! - LOL

Anyone who feels 1.5million dollars is a joke is missing a critical part of their physiology.
You aren't a member of congress, are you - LOL
I'm assuming you know what physiology is - LOL
If not, look it up - LOL
You do know how to use a dictionary, don't you? - LOL

I'm almost willing to bet you are the kind of poster who has unpaid "barking" tickets. - LOL
My use of that word in brackets is sometimes called a dual entandre - LOL
Get it? - LOL

I guess that sums it up for me - LOL

Brian Flores did what he thought was right. He went against the "good ole' boys club" and coached to win. He also, went against his bosses wishes. But there is no excuse for him to go AWOL on his team in the middle of a season, then push for more power and control. And in doing that tried to take Griers job, all because he wanted to trade for Watson. Flores apparently had everyone walking on eggshells. Flores, also at times, practically willed the Dolphins to victory. But in the end, his power play and his lack of respect for the offense and young QB, cost him his job.

He reported, his version of the facts as he saw them. Sued the NFL and the Dolphins for what he thought was wrongful. I get that, am I happy about it? Certainly not, especially in lue of the punishment levied on the Dolphins.

Stephen Ross IMHO has no business being a sports franchise owner. He seems like he chases, all the pretty girls, who he thinks will make him a winner and look good. He certainly has tried to improve the team, spent lots of money in doing so. I give him that.

But in the end it was his lack of respect for league tampering rules, his lack of respect for other owners, his inability to covertly act and his lust for what he percieved as the shinier more beautiful coach or QB that took him down.

In the process he hurt the team, the fans and the GM for all the hard work in getting the plethora of additional draft capital, that has helped put the team in a good position, to potentially win once again.

In short, he's not too smart in the way he went about, breaking the rules. He got caught and is now paying the price. He may or may not have set the team back, only time will tell. But he's done the stupidest things in doing what he did. A BLUDDERING IDIOT.

I hope the league forces him to sell, somehow. He isn't good for Miami and certainly not it's fans. And even worse the league.

Unfortunately I don't see Ross ever selling. He'll take this team to his Grave!!! Which could be even worse for us fans; because, I don't think he even comprehends, what he did, as being wrong. He's just not smart enough to work in the shadows.
Which brings me to: Why did Grier hire a coach that was not on the same page as him? OR Did Grier lie to Flores on what the goal was and then flipped script after Flores took the job? There wasn't a single season during Flores' tenure here that he and Grier were on the same page.

Utter B.S.
I agree.

It probably should be worse honestly. Miami got caught tampering 3 times!
Agreed. Tampered multiple times, and even worse didn't get a player or coach out of it.

The only loser here is this sorry organization that hasn't won a playoff game in 22 years, and has only been to the playoffs twice in that span.

"Lemming Alert", "Lemming Alert"

Where do I begin? - LOL

"... it was acknowledged Ross was tried to lose games " - The NFL stated that was not correct. I'm sure that a fanatic like you would have provided the league with some definitive information if you had any!

"The biggest loser in all of this is us fans. It's BS.
SPK ENGRISH? - LOL

If you believe everything you read on the internet, try this:
You are RONG!!! - LOL

Anyone who feels 1.5million dollars is a joke is missing a critical part of their physiology.
You aren't a member of congress, are you - LOL
I'm assuming you know what physiology is - LOL
If not, look it up - LOL
You do know how to use a dictionary, don't you? - LOL

I'm almost willing to bet you are the kind of poster who has unpaid "barking" tickets. - LOL
My use of that word in brackets is sometimes called a dual entandre - LOL
Get it? - LOL

I guess that sums it up for me - LOL

You can start w/ pronouns.

One of my bigger pet peeves is fans who refer to the team as we, us, yada yada yada.

p.s. Sic 'em Ray. Get the Lemmings!

Back
Top Bottom